Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

Xbox Division?

+1 to that. Just make sure that there will never be a COD division. NEVER.

That would be up to link or silence if the idea is approved or whatever so I dont care for one but other members might

In Halo:Reach we could add custom Clan tags to our name whenever we wanted, so we could add xG if we have to. Kinda like how some source games like C:SS allow for a group tag right before your name. I think they will do the same in Halo 4, and other games might do the exact same thing. I have seen other people make silver accounts on xbox and used that to befriend people who were in the clan and used that to find people to play with. Just some ideas.

If we do start a division (not saying we will) this means the people who run it, and the people who are in it MUST be active. You must be recruiting, etc. I WILL SAY THOUGH, Once Halo 4 comes out, and after a few weeks I might be hosting Halo 4 events, for example infection on fun maps that I find :)

If we do start a division (not saying we will) this means the people who run it, and the people who are in it MUST be active. You must be recruiting, etc. I WILL SAY THOUGH, Once Halo 4 comes out, and after a few weeks I will be hosting Halo 4 events, for example infection on fun maps that I find :)

In a couple of weeks i call bullshit, I guarantee there will be 1 or 2 events and never again.

On another note, For an xbox division there will be no enforcement for we don't own servers, so what's say there is another clan, do our general rules take place? no trolling other clans, Or do we just run wild with insults to them? I don't think it will work, Not enough stuff is there to do this, like pc and what not, at least we can control what happens on a majority of our servers. inb4 ban request on xbox. MEH AND ANOTHER XG GUY DED A 1VEH1 AND HE GOT MAD AT ME AND THREATENED TO DDOS ME PLEASE BAN. Just don't see it working.

No one trolls on consoles? Yea people will talk shit but that is just natural to happen but if our members go out of their way to troll other clans then they dont belong in the clan so yea general rules would still stand and the only "stuff" we need are mature members that know what they are doing to control members playing together and can control a lobby while members play together. Also Silence, if members played together in lobbies and just talked to other players and had some type of clan tag in our names or emblems people would want to join to have a community to play with because there aren't a lot of community clans for xbox just strict clans for team scrims.

Meh I'm not against the idea personally, it's just it would need alot of work, it would basically be like the LoL division, where we don't have servers but we could have members dedicated to playing with each other for fun and finding others to hopefully join xG and represent our community in a positive way. It's still undecided, but thanks for the suggestion!