Takibo

CSGO PLAYERS READ

I'm "adopting" one of the xG members.

I will teach this student EVERYTHING i know about Counter-strike and FPS's in general.

I will put you in MY team this season, as a backup, and i will teach you EVERYTHING i know about csgo.

Requirements:

- Be mature and chill

- Idc about the age, just be on to stay awake at least up to like 1130 pm EST

- BE DEDICATED AND WILLING TO GET GOOD

- BE WILLING TO PLAY COMPETITIVE

- I'm not here to teach you how to jailbreak headshots, i will teach you everything professional players know, I want to make you into a professional gamer. (I am VERY smart, i just don't have lets say the "talent" to be as amazing as some of these guys)

- Be dedicated

- Be dedicated

add me on steam :> "laughterkills"

Yeah...... No.

Want to be a pro in CS GO? Spectate Hawkeye he's rank #1 and it doesn't even say you're a member.. go apply!

You definitely don't know me then.

Rank one in one? Jail break? tell him to 1v1 me in aim map, he gets more then 5 rounds and ill change my name to buttlicker

[MEDIA=imgur]FDO6H[/MEDIA]

Yeah...... No.

Want to be a pro in CS GO? Spectate Hawkeye he's rank #1 and it doesn't even say you're a member.. go apply!

No offense, but Hawkeye isnt really a challenge to taki lol

Yeah...... No.

Atleast have the intelligence to see that his join date for the forums is Mar 2011...

I'd suggest anyone who is interested that they write a bio of themselves for Taki and why they want to become a pro themselves. It's the least you can do for being taught for free first hand from a pro

Yeah if possible write a bio about yourself and why you'd like to, if you don't want to do it in here you can private message me or anything

<33 everyone :>