Sign in to follow this  
Lollerskater

To do list

I'm just compiling a list of things that I'm wondering about and things that need to be changed. Feel free to discuss in a friendly manner and/or add things.

Rules needing to be added to the MotD:

- Mag4Mag rules

- More specific length (distances where players stand) rules for Shot4Shot and Mag4Mag

- Map rules (Helicopter/infinite ammo deagle/auto sniper/disco on Avalanche, duck hunt not allowed on that one map (Black Ops?), dodgeball not allowed on VIP In The Mix, being on the roof is "not with Ts" on New Summer, etc.)

Rules being disputed as a result of back-and-forths of "Serbian told me that...":

- Tarping during First Reaction / Last Reaction with the crouching and jumping commands is allowed, supposedly (even though the MotD says otherwise).

Miscellaneous:

- Fix the last CT song. There are quality problems in this version of the Super Mario Land theme - there are random "scratches" that occur during it.

- Screamers on Electric Razor cause graphics glitches (already on another thread on this).

- Is it possible to remove the option to rebel from the LR list after the first LR game is chosen?

Questions of my own:

- Although the MotD says that Ts can only be considered rebels if they are seen rebelling, I've been told by higher-ups that it is OK to chase Ts through vents when I heard the vents getting knifed. What is the extent of evidence that we can use to give chase to a rebel?

- Are CTs allowed to tase you for having a holstered gun for the sole purpose of making the T drop the gun without asking you to drop it first? The MotD implies that you can. If so, why? Maybe it would make sense if tasers did no damage.

- Can you order the last non-rebelling T to show you where his rebelling teammates are?

- Does watching the vents or teleporter exits with a sniper scope constantly count as camping when the sniper isn't moving? What about when the sniper continues to watch it, but also moves more than 10 feet every 15 seconds?

+1 for the map-specific rule additions. -1 for the LR rule additions - it's up to the T to set these as they wish.

- Are CTs allowed to tase you for having a holstered gun for the sole purpose of making the T drop the gun without asking you to drop it first? The MotD implies that you can. If so, why? Maybe it would make sense if tasers did no damage.

It's my understanding that a T must be ordered to drop their gun, holstered or unholstered.

- Does watching the vents or teleporter exits with a sniper scope constantly count as camping when the sniper isn't moving? What about when the sniper continues to watch it, but also moves more than 10 feet every 15 seconds?

Although your player is not physically camping the vent/tele since you're scoped in, purposely watching it would be considered camping in this sense, in my opinion.

Can you order the last non-rebelling T to show you where his rebelling teammates are?

No. "Bloodhounding" is an entirely up to the t. He can bloodhound if he wants, but a ct can NOT order a t to bloodhound.

Honestly, I can't believe mag 4 mag rules are not interpreted the same way as shot 4 shot.

Just got fixed

-Does watching the vents or teleporter exits with a sniper scope constantly count as camping when the sniper isn't moving? What about when the sniper continues to watch it, but also moves more than 10 feet every 15 seconds?

We had a huge debate on this ^ there's no way to moderate this so as of now there is no rule against it. They should be away from the vent, but if they want to scope the vent and watch it, they can

You don't have to take the rules so literally lol. There are bound to be gray areas in every set of rules. Enforce them in the way that you think would best represent the community. That's what you're here for anyways, to represent our community. And hopefully you all deal with it correctly. But we trust all of your guys' judgements, that's why you have powers.

And there's no way you can have an actual set distance for s4s. Not like you can measure it.

It's my understanding that a T must be ordered to drop their gun, holstered or unholstered.

If they unholster the gun thats what tasers are for, that or it its a primary 2 seconds and they can be killed.

But yes holestered ask them to drop and if they dont then taser

@@Lonewolf1925 because most map specific rules pertain to what is going on in that version of the map. for example at the time, until someone removed it the helicopter lagged the server when it was turned on in new summer, so it was banned from use. the button was removed and now there is no problem. the nade toss/dodgeball area on vip is a banned game since u cant do TvT as a game. and it also causes lag. so on and so forth, there are minor nit picky rules on different maps because they cause issues. so why say "game x is banned on map y" in the rules when every mod/admin in the css div knows those and throws out warnings or tells people not to and then they do their jobs and slay if they do it after the warning? it's a waste of time to do that and write all those out.

Sign in to follow this