Sign in to follow this  
Ebic

Tree abusing and banned unfairly

yeh ebic the proofs in laheys pic look who stunna killd

attackd tree

attackd goldpheonix

double freekill

stunna:"srry"

then u see 100min ban and ebic silenced and unsilenced then continues with "tree abuses"

-bangbang

^^

This abuse thread is pointless.

He freekilled two people, gets ct banned.

You complain he abused & keep complaining about it. He gagged/muted you. You went on after you were unmuted/gagged, you got gagged/muted again.

^^

This abuse thread is pointless.

He freekilled two people, gets ct banned.

You complain he abused & keep complaining about it. He gagged/muted you. You went on after you were unmuted/gagged, you got gagged/muted again.

what this man said even tho i wasnt there if he freekilled 2 people in there cells he deserved it. nuf said p.s -1 on abuse this thread is rather a waste of time. ^_^

So what you're saying is, you have proof of him silencing you. And to me, it seemed as though you were spamming chat. If you have a concern, you should mention in in admin chat, not in regular chat.

Second of all, @@nkearns1990, if you were to read TWO LINES ABOVE WHERE YOU HIGHLIGHTED, you'd see that he attacked and ultimately killed BOTH of them. This evidence is entirely invalid and if it were to have happened I would have done the same. Stop making stupid threads like this without knowing all the information first. You're going entirely off of what you saw in chat and in console, and you didn't even see it yourself. @@Unique Please close due to invalid evidence and stupid thread overall.

-1 Not enough proof. The person he ct banned should be the one posting a thread, not you. This thread is pointless because you are getting mad over him silencing you for a few rounds? Obviously you are just upset that tree muted you because you challenged his decision.

The CTban is justified, but I don't understand why'd you silence a guy who said "Dude... Tree that's a bit much." Not really means for any type of action against you other than telling you that you shouldn't just silence someone for disagreeing with you once. It only spurs them on.

my $0.02 is that, first off intentional freekill (walking up to a cell and icing somebody) is a 1 day ct ban anyways. however icing 2 people is worse. a 100 minute ct ban is nothing. it should be 2 days imo. this abuse thread is stupid. you complained about abuse multiple times bugging him, when the only abuse here was that he gave a smaller ban than he should have.

Like rpgs said, the CT ban is justified, it was even too short (100 min)

Now, the silence

Ebic didnt do good by saying "Tree that's a bit much.", because by this he is basically telling Tree how to do his job, he's a mod for a reason you know? it'd have been a lot better if you said "isn't that a bit too much Tree?". Tree didn't do good either by silencing him just for that but mods can be harsh when they are under a lot of pressure (like being the only mod on the server and many people claiming they were freekilled).

So, tldr, the ct ban wasnt abuse, the silence was a bit too harsh just for that but seeing that he was unsilenced by the end of the round it wasn't a really big thing, although I do hope it wont happen again.

closed