Sign in to follow this  
Deodate

Can't stand this.

I personally cannot stand playing CS:S anymore while Admining. I think it's ruined the game for me. I guess I'm stepping down from Admin.

My main focus is on Minecraft I guess for now.

I'll miss MOST of the CS:S Staff.

@Link_ HEY LINK LISTEN. < navi. I hate you for not being my Deo Jr.. remember that?

@@Jihad We are in this together.

@@zPlooChi Are you PINOY or Ploochi.. I don't even know any more. :)

@@Teezar You don't deserve half the crap you get. You are a good kid.

@@Warriorsfury Same goes for you as Teezar, seeing as you two are the same.

@@whitestar I told you it was going to happen.

@@Sporky You are a whore.

@@Bigga My nigga, We only spoke for a few days but I love you. < Best scrimmer ever.

@@tree girl scouts.

@@JakeEnglish I remember how I loved your voice when I first met you and inspired to be an Admin beside you.

@@Mark Your accent > Bees accent. Sorry, it had to be said. But, it's still nice.

@@Black_Rock oh god, what to say about you. we go far back man, far back. Deo Jr v2.

@@Chrono We have had a lot of ... fun together Chrono. All the constant name calling, fighting and such. Oh by the way you are a cunt.

The best, for last:

@@bees Your accent > You. <33

@RpgS I am so proud of you. #hoodie

@@TurdWig I cri evrytim bb luv u 5vr, we will talk mucho still. Also, you are one of the most sincere, giving, nicest members in xG. Probably one of the nicest I have ever met. You are a good guy.

@@HaaDron Thanks for making me want to apply, helping me get Admin and such. You are one of the best here bud.

@@Cristo I will especially miss abusing you. That is what I will miss the most. <33

@@Foxxy br moniez plz; let's get some games and fuck shit up my dude.

@OHMAIGAWD Thanks for making me part of this, you were my first friend. :_; I love you.

@@Klure Hey babe, Sorry to do this to you, but I had to. Luxada will live on!

@@easy Oh god sorry bb, Deo, Deo, D-D-D-D-Deo, Deo. Thanks for all the good memories in Jailbreak. Esp. all the attempts to have a successful marriage day.. that never happened.

@@MuffinMonster Saved the best for last. Deo Jr. for life.

And the rest of the community, thanks for making me feel so welcome. There are tons of you that aren't on this list. Please say something if you should be on here. I will without a doubt still play with all of you.

Well..here comes long hours of depression :'(

Thanks for the mention, However we all know I suck ass at scrimming, but thanks for being nice :)

u know deep inside my accent is better, so stfu :P

but u better join our scrims from time to time, or I'll get someone to beat u up :I