Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

I have a problem

Yesterday,

Pinoypsycho and Chrono made fun of me for watching twilight with a girl for a round of sexy times, these 2 derplings have calling me gay and being very vulgar ever since! I propose we perma ban these 2 derps for derping on dear Nova. Plus Chrono and Psycho are jealous of my singing. They harassed me too much and I want it to stop! :(

@@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Chrono

Nova

Yesterday,

Pinoypsycho and Chrono made fun of me for watching twilight with a girl for a round of sexy times, these 2 derplings have calling me gay and being very vulgar ever since! I propose we perma ban these 2 derps for derping on dear Nova. Plus Chrono and Psycho are jealous of my singing. They harassed me too much and I want it to stop! :(

@@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Chrono

Nova

You're a dude?

@@PiNoYPsYcHo i did not +1 u for mod just so u can diss our members and be rude.

@@Chrono don't be douche

admins are not supposed be idiots and go around and make fun of our fellow community members.

Cmon honestly. what sort of straight person would go and see twilight and then make this statement afterwards? "You know, honestly... it wasn't that bad."

He's fucking GAY!

Nooooooooo it was all @@Chrono. He said that twilight is gay and if I don't back him up he will perma ban me 4 lyfe.

LIES, MELISSA CAN ATTEST THAT YOU AND CHRONO ARE LYING YOU LYING SACKS OF SHIT!

I FEEL SO HURT BECAUSE OF THIS, CHRONO ABOOSED HIS POWERS ON TINY CHAT, BANNED ME TWICE BECAUSE HES A NUB!

AND YOU.. YOU LAUGHED AT ME. I DO NOT AND WILL NOT CONDONE THAT.

P.s. i can sing better than both of you. (that's right called you out, come at me)

Y'all need to calm down and hug, 'na mean? Just talk it out and shit, embrace man. We all the same bruthas here. We ain't got no haters among us, and y'allz who think so iz ig'nant. Bro hugs man, or straight up hugs, who cares man. Power to the people. West si'yeed. Yeh boi.

- Dat guy, Forest