Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Respect

Honestly, whenever there's an issue with someone with a "high pitched voice" I see what the current players on the server think (as well as the maturity of said person). If majority, for whatever reason, say they Don't want to hear this person's voice, then I ask politely for said person to refrain from using their mic. Mind you, this isn't Always the case; occasionally, I even sometimes witness someone with the voice of a 10 year old giving orders as warden even Better then the previous older warden.

I just don't see the reason for so much hate on an individual who is trying to enjoy a game, but can't fully do so when people are constantly disrespecting IE. "Dude, someone mute this kid, he's like 4 years old." or "STFU, NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU"

I understand that the majority of the community doesn't want our servers over populated with kids and such, and I respect that. I myself don't Care, so long as they aren't those type of kids who spam shit like "YOLO SWAG" or other random ass things over the mic or in chat. I see it constantly and it's just ludicrous how much it's spammed.

I won't lie though, i've seen xG members as well as mods/admins disrespecting in server or discriminating against certain individuals (not in a joking matter), and honestly, it's only making it look like it's alright for non-members to do the same thing.

Done bitching and whining, sorry for the long ass post, but I try to be indepth with what I believe in.

- Dat guy, Forest

i fucking hate kids. the rules say you got to have mature voice then i fucking enforce that rule like a motherfucker

Thats what were talking about. Thanks for reinforcing my point.

like you guys already mentioned, when a young person use their mic, 90% of the time he will get pounded on with criticisms by people. I think we need a rule of some sort to only allow admins/mods to decide whether or not that person can continue to use the mic. This happens a lot in CSGO too, but then again, it is also a JB server.

like you guys already mentioned, when a young person use their mic, 90% of the time he will get pounded on with criticisms by people. I think we need a rule of some sort to only allow admins/mods to decide whether or not that person can continue to use the mic. This happens a lot in CSGO too, but then again, it is also a JB server.

it is up to us. and we do decide. however us saying one person can speak or not, doesn't stop the 6 hour long bitchfest about it after where they constantly disrespect said person even though we say it is ok. for example Silence himself gave puppyluv permission to talk on the server and when she plays she is actually a beast ass warden. but people still give her shit and we have to deal with those faggots.

it is up to us. and we do decide. however us saying one person can speak or not, doesn't stop the 6 hour long bitchfest about it after where they constantly disrespect said person even though we say it is ok. for example Silence himself gave puppyluv permission to talk on the server and when she plays she is actually a beast ass warden. but people still give her shit and we have to deal with those faggots.

I seriously thought puppyluv was a guy.

I also gave some other kid permission, but he was too afraid to use his mic....

Thanks for taking up this issue.

I hope some of the admins will also stop disrespecting our members, because I have been reading some forums posts were members feel they are being disrespected. They know who they are.

If I see it again, I will have a chat with a higher up and a demotion or a kick out of the clan might be what you get.

i just plainly hate kids. but our JB rules say that if you want to use your mic then you have to have a mature voice. il ease off them if someone higher up tells me to but that hasn't happened yet.

i just plainly hate kids. but our JB rules say that if you want to use your mic then you have to have a mature voice. il ease off them if someone higher up tells me to but that hasn't happened yet.

I'm telling you to.

Yea bro ! iv had to either Gag or Kick so many pple lately in the past few days for disrespecting , and disrespecting us Mods/Admins since they got the balls to , but yeaa , pple needa calm down and respect each other , not one day in jb i come on without someone disrespecting , theres always some guys disrespecting someone else , Hopefully we can calm them all down so we can be a friendly happy gaming community :p