House

Help, I've been tarped and I can't get up!

HELLO!

Have you recently been told that your jumping ability is restricted, but then forced to perform a diving contest?

Or how about being forced to play simon says way too early?

No admins or mods online to help your poor soul after being mercilessly tarped?!

Don't worry, ShamCorpTM has the BEST new product to help YOU when you've been tarped and cant get up!

All new, TARP ALERT!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_11_138.jpg.d8a7f8dc5846f8b510142f80b1c94c00.jpg

Tarp-Alert is easy to use and always accessible! Before pressing the button however, remember the 3 things you should do in the event of a tarp!

-Try as best as you can to not fall victim to the darned tarp, and stay put until help arrives

-Keep calm, and keep your "TARP" binds out of chat

-Prompty press the Tarp-Alert button, and inform your wardening officer of his mistake!

Tarp Alert covers a wide variety of situations, including:

-Playing simon says before 5:00

-Tarping during FR/LR

-Doing climb, bhops, or dive contests while jumping is restricted

-Giving out-of-cell times before saying go, plus with our new version, get changed first orders coverage FOR FREE

-Ending noballs normally without unrestricting standing

We know you have a hard enough life as it is, why not take some of the worry off your shoulders and get a brand new,

TARP ALERT!

(disclaimer: all tarps after 5:00 are not covered by tarp alert as they are invalid whitetext below TarpAlert is a patented product by ShamCorpTM

lol this thread is a joke but still covers tarping and such, I have had enough dumb CT's tarping so I thought I'd be a smart ass and post this. yall haters fall back

• Who Viewed the Topic

3 members have viewed this topic:
    Dethman lik202 Thorax_