Sign in to follow this  
Matsi

xG|Matsi = xG|M Matsi? :(

So.... I was told that I could not wear the clan tag like everyone else that I have seen xG|*name* because my name starts with an M.... and people will mistake me for a mod.... apparently thinking my name is atsi?

This seems very stupid to me and i would like to get more opinions on it because I liked having it as xG|Matsi

just put a space :P

xG| Matsi

Problem solved :P

well right now it's xG Matsi because I was about to get kicked for it... lol but seriously.... you would have to be pretty dumb to mistake it for a mod's tag.... and if they ARE that stupid, it's prolly best they think i am a mod because they will likely be just as stupid at following the rules >.>

type in teamchat this exactly please

"@You mods/admins are stupid fucks. my name is Matsi in game and that is what it will be. and as such there is no issue with my name being xG|Matsi any issues please take it up with a higher up who is much better at everything than you, like Chrono on the forums"

and then link them to this post.

First, don't listen to @@Chrono, he's a faggot TROLOLOLOLOL, 2nd I told you in game as well as TChief to put a space in your name or anything that doesn't involve xG|M, even in steam chat you asked me and I told you as well to put a space in it or something along those lines like Matsi xG or [xG] Matsi. In admin chat we talked about and thought it was the best method for other players not to get confused in thinking you're a mod. In late hours when there is no mods/ admins were and you were on with the tag xG|Matsi, I know for a fact some players would get confused and mistake you for a Mod.

type in teamchat this exactly please

"@You mods/admins are stupid fucks. my name is Matsi in game and that is what it will be. and as such there is no issue with my name being xG|Matsi any issues please take it up with a higher up who is much better at everything than you, like Chrono on the forums"

and then link them to this post.

:D I will do that, thanks <3

First, don't listen to @@Chrono, he's a faggot TROLOLOLOLOL, 2nd I told you in game as well as TChief to put a space in your name or anything that doesn't involve xG|M, even in steam chat you asked me and I told you as well to put a space in it or something along those lines like Matsi xG or [xG] Matsi. In admin chat we talked about and thought it was the best method for other players not to get confused in thinking you're a mod. In late hours when there is no mods/ admins were and you were on with the tag xG|Matsi, I know for a fact some players would get confused and mistake you for a Mod.

you would have to be pretty dumb to mistake it for a mod's tag.... and if they ARE that stupid, it's prolly best they think I am a mod because they will likely be just as stupid at following the rules >.>

There's a guy in the server right now with the name "xG|ObamaBasedGod #rebel " is he an owner named bamaBasedGod? ZOMG IM SO CONFUSED NAO:P

Haven't heard mods complain about something this stupid in quite a while. Who would mistake xG|Matsi for being a mod? I say keep it the same. There is NOTHING wrong with the way you have it. :)

Duckii I don't think you've played CS GO, if you have you've played it very minimal. The shit some of us have to deal with is pretty hectic. Yes, I've encountered players who thought he was a Mod. So we're not complaining, we're just trying to clarify who is a mod and who isn't.

Thats why TChief and I informed him to put a space in or something along the lines that doesn't show xG|M.

Stop acting like you are having to give up so much. Stop being a child and put the space in your name. The fact that this is even a discussion is hysterical. It's even sadder that you are trying to go over the moderation's heads when clearly it's a valid point that people may mistake you for staff.