Sign in to follow this  
Mayeski

Cya

Due to recent events, I no longer want to be in this clan. I've delayed this for a long time, because I thought that xG could grow and get better in the 6 month absence i took from my computer being broken. Obviously that is not the case, fun has become trolling, and the two best coleaders we've ever had are now gone. I do not appreciate me or my friends being called trolls without even evidence to support that. Apparently roleplaying in jailbreak is now trolling and disruptive. The guy that started all this trouble in the first place WANTED RP in jailbreak, that's my favorite part.

Unless I'm mistaken, the whole point of a jailbreak server is to be a role-playing game. At least, that's what I play it as.

Now, I understands things may get monotone, boring, repe♥♥♥ive, etc so some days go better than others. But isn't that the whole point of the wardays, freedays, and other special days?

I'm sorry for not speaking in a monotone voice 24/7, please excuse me for smiling, find it in your heart to forgive my attempts to have fun and make people laugh. All of these things? Trolling, even though Silence is the biggest troll in xG, and Serbian is a biased jackass with his decisions.

@serbian Goodluck

@@silence Goodluck

I'm sorry for trolling so bad lelxddd