Aegean

My Final Goodbye

Being a part of this community since late 2010 has honestly been such a great experience. I learned so much about what works and doesn't for gamers, how to deal with issues/arguements/suggestions etc. I honestly couldn't have asked for more from being Co-Leader to a great clan.

This is my goodbye thread, and I will not be returning like the two other times where

1. I was told I couldn't be trusted as co-leader which got resolved with Silence,

2. Me and my family got attacked as a co-leader of xG for something that wasn't even my fault just because I wasn't listened too by the other leaders.

To start this off, yes, this clan will thrive without me. This clan has great dedicated members and staff who want to keep xG running and growing. Silence will still work on the servers and payments if need be, so xG isn't going anywhere.

The reason I am leaving is not because Billy left, considering I told him to just leave with me once Billy and I got targetted by the Leaders that he trolls too much and we have to get rid of him, and the fact that how I led this community with such high hopes and standards was questioned and demeaned as if I don't know what I'm doing even though I easily gave the most ♥♥♥♥ about this place. I'm digusted with how much work I've put into it and to just get relationships with other communities ruined because of a Troll. I single-handedly got us unbanned from HellsGamers from dedication, and I have never once gone on their servers before or after the incident. It's funny seeing all the threads in almost every forum heading stickied by me because I personally know I gave a ♥♥♥♥ about XenoGamers and all you gamers who just want to have fun.

I'm not doing the tagging people and writing a memory with them because I'd honestly be up all night writing all the great times I've had with you all. You guys are a great bunch, and although some word has gone around that the members themselves have become trolls (which is not true), I would have been in another community if I believed that BS. On that note, I am not joining or making my own clan, I'm just gonna have fun playing games and not worry about those random times (anytime during the day or even 4am) where I have to deal with an issue by myself at night just so someone who is upset can have a better experience in this community. You guys have been great, best of luck to you all, and I hope this community grows into something I envisioned it to be.

~Aegean!

Really really sad to see you go man. Your really like a big brother to me. Someone to look up to always. You've done great here man. Everyone will appreciate everything you have done for xG and even people's personal problems. Sorry you had to deal with me so many times. But I really appreciate it. You got the job done all the time perfectly. You've been through a ton of ♥♥♥♥ through this community, yet you still stayed all this time. Now that's a true leader man.

I really hope to see you and Billy around still. We may not be the best of friends, but I have known you for to long to see you completely vanish. Stick around sometime!

Farewell Aegean. I will miss you. We will all miss you. We will never forget the things you've done here.

Peace.

I'll miss you aegean! But we are still in touch in steam/league of course! We can still play and ♥♥♥♥ so it's not our final goodbye :) I'll see you around! And thanks for being a kewl ♥♥♥♥♥!

♥♥♥♥.

I could write a novel right now, but ill keep it short as well.

Aeg, you have done SO much for this clan, and me personally. You pretty much trained me and helped me get to where I am in xG today. I think i can speak for everyone in xG when I say that you will be missed. Peace man.