Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Bean

Mr. Bean's xG Application

Hello everybody!

I have been active on the Xeno Gamers Cs:GO Jailbreak server quite a bit over the last 2 months, especially within the last month. I have had the opportunity to play with many xG members and enjoy the server. I know the rules well, often help members, and admins enforce them by catching things they may not see, and I feel I am a fair and honest player. I almost always slay myself when I accidentally break rules, and I never intentionally break the rules. There are rare occurrences (as with anyone who plays JB) where I may not agree that I should be slain, or have broken a rule, and I do stand up for myself, and that has frustrated some xG members in the past. (Sorry Nova) I try not to argue and just have fun. (That is why we play this game right?) I am a cop in real life, so I'm used to following and enforcing rules, taking on responsibility, and being a leader. I hope that all of the members that I play with on a daily basis can vouch for me so I can be one step closer to becoming greater friends with all of you.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

* know the rules

*maturity is no issue Mr. Bean

*Is active on the CSGO JB server

*will be a good addition to our community based on his knowledge of the rules and they way things work

*like many others he does attempt to help new players out with a rule explanation here and there. This helps to bring those new players back which keeps the server populated.

* Is a capable warden

+1

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_31.png.d680eb21dbef9ce69a01cb04adcd72e5.png

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been accepted to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!