Cerberus

Change Hide and Seek Rules

How about we compromise, if last CT on HnS pops up before 7:30, Ts can still hide, but after 7:30 if they haven't been found yet they have to try and kill the last CT?

I mean, I've seen a few HnS days where Ts managed to stay hidden literally the entire round until all 15 minutes ran out. It wasn't last CT, there were like 3 CTs still actively searching. And that was legal in the rules. So why should it be any different during last CT?

How about we compromise, if last CT on HnS pops up before 7:30, Ts can still hide, but after 7:30 if they haven't been found yet they have to try and kill the last CT?

I mean, I've seen a few HnS days where Ts managed to stay hidden literally the entire round until all 15 minutes ran out. It wasn't last CT, there were like 3 CTs still actively searching. And that was legal in the rules. So why should it be any different during last CT?

keep in mind, this discussion is for CS:S as well, in which the round begins at 8:00 instead of 15:00

i'm kinda liking the idea however of a time about half way through round where after that point (assuming it is last CT) they can no longer hide.

Well CSS rounds are much shorter as it is, so it's not really a very long wait if last CT can't find any hiding Ts. I don't imagine it'll be too much of a problem, no?

over in CS:S when a round goes into the 230 area it has taken beyond long and at that point people begin leaving the server or bitching about it taking forever and it does get rather boring easily.

Suggestion:

Hide and Seek Day

VENT CAMPING AND ARMORY CAMPING RULES STILL APPLY

CS:GO

-Allow cells to open automatically at 14:00. A CT must open cells by this time if cells do not automatically open.

-All T's are given exactly 1:00 minute to hide anywhere in the map. (T's can still hide in their cells)

-CT's are to remain in armory until 13:00. Leaving the armory before that time is slayable. (Peaking is cheating)

-Any CT's still in armory after 12:30 should be slayed.

CS:S

-Allow cells to open automatically at 7:00. A CT must open cells by this time if cells do not automatically open.

-All T's are given exactly 1:00 minute to hide anywhere in the map. (T's can still hide in their cells)

-CT's are to remain in armory until 6:00. Leaving the armory before that time is slayable. (Peaking is cheating)

-Any CT's still in armory after 5:30 should be slayed.

Both

-If ever there is a last CT, T's cannot camp for LR. T's must be moving at all times. The last CT cannot camp at all. All privileges of last CT apply except for camping. The last CT must be looking for the remaining T's at all times.

-T's should be beaconed.

i think the general idea is that armory is where yall be sittin as i already changed that. and that hiding (camping) during last CT is a nono, and if lastct comes around you need to abide by the no camping rules (doesn't mean you can't hide, just don't stay in that back corner that is really hard to get to and you have to be there to shoot at someone else there.)

#Agreed ??

I still think that Ts should be allowed to Hide for a certain amount of time after Last CT. At the very least until around the 2 Minute mark (CS:S). That way if a T has a good hiding spot than they should be allowed to get LR due to their ability to stay out of site from CTs, plus if they continue to hide and the CT does his job right, than the CT should be able to find them sooner than if they continue to run around the map and causing the CT to look in the same areas over and over again. As well as stop those annoying running past each other moments that I contently see happen.