Cerberus

Change Hide and Seek Rules

The current MOTD states that during a Hide and Seek day CTs still have to be out of armory by 14:30. It used to be that CTs just wait in armory while Ts go hide and when we did this HnS worked. It was an effective, fun day, and very popular with both Ts and CTs.

However, since the "leave armory" rule has been enforced, HnS is broken. All the CTs are forced to be clumped up in one room while Ts, instead of running to hide, all run into armory, get guns, and slaughter them. There's no incentive and nothing forcing Ts to hide. It essentially turns into a freeday with all the CTs conveniently stuck in one location.

I have never seen one single HnS day successfully work when CTs don't wait in the armory.

Also, this is less vital, but I'd recommend allowing Ts to continue camping during last CT on HnS day. The entire point of HnS is that whoever has the best hiding spot should survive and get LR. However, with the last CT, all hiding Ts have to scatter and try to kill the last CT, defeating the purpose of the HnS day in the first place. It's kind of unfair that the Ts who chose a good hiding spot have to abandon it because CTs got killed by other rebels. It should be their choice to try and kill the last CT or to continue hiding and hope they're not found.

It's a good point, and there are various other points i see as well, for both sides. the most prominent of which for the opposing argument is that by having CTs stay in armory you practically restrict the ability of a T to rebel. lets get some other opinions and see where this goes.

opinions that would be good to see in here: @A51Nova @@TChief @@Neo @@serbiansnaga @@HighSociety @@Jihad @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Bigga @@HaaDron

#Taggin

Regarding this, I would like to say, since we can't restrict rebelling in Jailbreak, it still gives Ts a chance to rebel during Hide and Seek when Cts start searching, I sort of like the idea of Cts staying in armory for the time being during Hide and Seek because it ensures that we play Hide and Seek.

Also, I see no problem on why Ts shouldn't camp during last CT, this is the only day I would not have an issue where Ts can camp for last rather than being mobbed by juggernaut LCT bullets.

True, but there are guns hidden on the map, and Ts do not have to hide. Once CTs leave armory any T can try to rebel and sneak in, use a vent, etc. Take Dubai for instance. It's very simply for a T to wait for CTs to leave armory, drop in, and then rebel.

considering that it worked on cs go jailbreak and was very popular with how it was before. im all for making it like the old way, where cts could stay in armory until they had to go and hunt the ts

Yes this is really hard opinion since there are alot of T's are gonna rebel at some point before the HnS goes. There should be maybe a plugin for days like before so everyone should know what day it is. But it was so buggy and it was removed. But yeah people having the Hide N Seek there should be a rule ONLY for that when guards can stay in armory then leave when it starts.

im all for making it like the old way, where cts could stay in armory until they had to go and hunt the ts

I agree with this, we can try it CS:S and see how it goes.

But then again people might just camp vents and wait for the CTS to come out and just go in immediately after.

Alrighty, it appears we have a general consensus then in agreement of allowing armory camping ONLY for hide and seek, (Neo said he had no problem with it to me in TS) and with 2 Co-Leaders being okay with it, I'm gonna go ahead and say that it is allowed in CS:GO and fairly confident it is fine in CS:S as well. will update rules.

#Re-Opened

Do you also think Ts should be allowed to camp for LR on this day (during last CT)

Do you also think Ts should be allowed to camp for LR on this day (during last CT)

You can camp until 0:00. Cannot camp after 0:00. If last CT.

I totally agree with the first part, that'd make the game a possibility again.

However, the last ct thing is impossible. People would get really mad if they're waiting 5 minutes for the ct to find the last 2 t's. :P

I totally agree with the first part, that'd make the game a possibility again.

However, the last ct thing is impossible. People would get really mad if they're waiting 5 minutes for the ct to find the last 2 t's. :P

Yeah, but if the Ts continue to run around they might just miss the CT as I have seen it happen alot on bigger maps for CS:S, but if the Ts stay in one spot, it'll make it easier for the CT to check off where he has already been to find the Ts. I agree with what gkoo said on allowing it only up until 0:00. Then after that it might be considered camping. Just my thoughts.

I'm all for reverting it to the original way, where CT's camp in armory. By this you are not entirely limiting the T's ability to rebel as there are guns hidden around the map, and maybe the T would be ballsy enough to bring a nice sized bomb(once they come back) to the armory with them.

However for the last part. I do agree it would be unfair for the T's that wanted to hide, get destroyed by the leedling last CT, but what would be more unfair is having two T's in amazing hiding spots take up 5 mins after 0:00. I still stand by keeping no camping for lr, unless somehow we could beacon the hiders.