Sign in to follow this  
Digitalhax

xG Jailbreak Cells (New Theme) Opinions please

12/31/2012 SMALL UPDATE: brighter, medic/bigcage/balcony added. textures not final, just want to update for you guys

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_12_152.thumb.jpg.22e3cbac15200ca253403046cdbc0024.jpg

Full Screen: [MEDIA=imgur]X1Kyz[/MEDIA]

Wont be working on this tonight

12/30/2012: Cells created, VIP cell created, lighting added.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_12_148.thumb.jpg.9a5524be231dd38cb1da8b99fcdcbafc.jpg

Is brighter than this, the CSS pic came out alittle darker for some reason.

For Full Size:

[MEDIA=imgur]XWSA4[/MEDIA]

would like all sorts of opinions on whether we should continue with this theme, or what, or how we can further accent the area. Dont post what areas to add, this is just for theme opinions. Also ignore the upstairs vip cell being really dark, that's for a test.

Main cells is looking good. it just need a LOT of lighting its way too dark. and maybe add the xG logo next to the wall at main cells?

Will add the xG logo of course, and the lighting is brighter than that, but when I took the screenshot the picture was dark, I don't know why. When I used Steam for the pic, it looked brighter, but I didn't have that sexual angle that made it look better, so I just used this one.

@ImmortalUnleashed and I took a lot of time trying to figure out the textures. Will update when more is added!

Give the CTs more room so they aren't bombarded by the Ts

You cant tell from the angle, but there is a LOT of room for the CTs, don't worry. This map is being made with an "Original Jailbreak" point of view, like back in the good ole' days that made it fun. It will be a CT Controlled environment (as it should) with a COUPLE ways for Ts rebel, but most of the time they will have to actually work for it to rebel in a good way, not just buy a large bomb and run towards CTs and ruin the day like every other map.

In my opinion people give too much advantage to the Ts and you can rebel easier than finding sex in the red light district. This map will HOPEFULLY make Jailbreak fun like it used to be.

It looks really good. But, it doesn't have that much in it. It seems kind of empty.

Just an outline. And we don't want it to be stuffed with useless items.

Lookin' good guys, keep up the good work!

Also, in regards to the OP, I'm liking the theme, it's basic and and isn't too bold. I'll assume that there will be other additions for the open space in main cell area, so I won't comment on that just yet.