Mordor.

Cyber Bullying

[ATTACH]4201.vB[/ATTACH]

Ok, I won't be critical of you so I dont hurt your feelings. Here's what to do:

If online: block, spam them with gfur, or act like you don't care. They'll go away eventually.

If in school: dafuq, aren't you in college? People like that still bother you? Just act like you're in on the joke I guess. I dunno, what do they say? In high school I was called a faggot like twice and laughed it off with them and made a few cracks, and they stopped instantly. Or you can side with them and talk shit about other people, but then you're hurting them too. It's all immature and since you're 18 now I'd just suggest you stay away from them. Another thing you could do is act tough or be too nice. I'm 5'7" and 115lbs and nobody really messed with me in high school because I was nice to everyone, no matter how much of an asshole they were to me.

1355623863961.gif.0331be4ee34bf34b2a55973649032172.gif

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4201[/ATTACH]

I'm 5'7" and 115lbs and nobody really messed with me in high school because I was nice to everyone, no matter how much of an asshole they were to me.

You act like people need a legitimate reason to bully/harass others. It's not like that at all. You could be the most perfect, sweetest, most genuine person on the planet and people will still taunt you. Why? Maybe they're just jealous. Maybe they're just insecure about themselves. Or maybe, "human beings" are just cruel and do whatever they please because (especially) they know there will be no consequences to their rude and hurtful actions.

I hate using myself as an example, but I feel like I should in this situation. Like I said in my previous post, I was bullied a shit load (mostly) in junior high and all it did was make me a stronger person. Now, I've always been a skinny girl and I'm very kind-hearted to even the people who least deserve it. Just because you are nice, caring, thoughtful, and other attributes that would make you an overall likable person, doesn't mean you're incapable of being a victim to bullying. There's an endless list of things that people use to bully others so you can't really say that just because you're __ and __, this won't happen to you.

like some have said, you really shouldnt take what anyone says on the internet seriously, and if they become annoying just block them

on the internet dont take what people say to heart. you need to stand up if you want to fix the problem, it will solve your issue in the long run

thank you so much for all the good and bad comments you guys. Even the bad comments made sense too. I didn't do this to seek attention or because I'm a drama queen. I did it because I don't want other people to suffer what I've been through.

People who bully on the internet 99% of the time have a very shitty real life. I know it sucks. But the best thing is 1. ignore them taking away their platform or 2. trying to talk to them about it (chances are they are way to immature to even deal with talking) or 3. ask for help

People think the fact that they can hide behind a computer screen makes it ok. And well they are half right. There's not much that can be done. Bullying, whether in person or hiding behind a screen usually means that bully is super insecure about something. Screw em and gj being open about it.

As for people rating a thread like this... well you are doing nothing more than empowering whoever it is that is giving him trouble. Don't be an accessory to stupidity.

Listen to everything in life it will tell something about you if you ignore something in life you will be missing something of yourself. It means everybody be polite listen to everything in life and if something goes wrong and your able to help HELP. +1

Also people if somebody is getting bullied help them out and encourage them to keep going with life. And @@zackryz how would you feel if you got called bitch or fucker every two minutes hmm?