j122jimbo

Can I get unbanned Author of jb_castleguarddev_v5

Just wanted to let you guys know as well that I uploaded a new version of my map jb_castleguarddev_v5 on

Gamebanana and would also be cool if i can get an unban as well. Sorry about all the drama my ex-clan leader brought.

@@j122jimbo I want to know, since Starbuck left and probably wont be answering this for me (just gonna tag him @@Starbuck HOPING he answers this) Who DDoS'd our former co-leader (starbuck) when he went up and talked with you guys. Be honest with it and your chances of getting unbanned are gonna be higher

If you truly had NOTHING to do with anything of the incidents and were a complete innocent bystander who happened to make the map and did not contribute to the conflict in ANY way. Then +1. BUT, I want some proof of that, however difficult it may be to obtain.

Silence will not unban without @@Starbuck giving his input on this, because it was requested that none of them be unbanned because of what happened. It did get a lot of innocent people banned. I'd like if starbuck added into this.

My opinion, not that it matters, is that no one that was or is associated with CN or NO3 or whatever should ever be unbanned from the server for any reason. The perceived benefit of having such a talented mapper in good graces with xG is not something that outweighs the fact that jimbo was a member when they did the absolute worst to us by sending the SWAT teams which could have inadvertently killed Aegean and his family.

I understand. If it were up to me none of that shit would have happened, I didnt have a problem with you guys having the map , they threatened to swat and ddoss me as well if I didnt do what they demanded. I dont think it was right that they think swatting and ddossing is cool, especially over a map. Pretty Pathetic if you ask me.

I understand. If it were up to me none of that shit would have happened, I didnt have a problem with you guys having the map , they threatened to swat and ddoss me as well if I didnt do what they demanded. I dont think it was right that they think swatting and ddossing is cool, especially over a map. Pretty Pathetic if you ask me.

why dont you just wait up your ban time

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE MY NIGGA OK

IM NOT MAKING EXCUSES FOR HIM IM JUST SAYING HE GOT MIXED UP IN SUM SHIT KNOWWHATIMSAYIN'

AND LIKE

ITS JUST NOT FAIR TO SHIT ON THIS KIDS FACE BECAUSE HE DIDNT FORCE NOBODY TO DONE DO THIS NAHMEAN?

BUT YEAH PLS DONT BAN HIM FROM TEAMSPEAK HES ONE OF THE COOLEST KIDS AROUND

darkwolf, if you're reading this, he's not a spy you fucking retard

My opinion, not that it matters, is that no one that was or is associated with CN or NO3 or whatever should ever be unbanned from the server for any reason. The perceived benefit of having such a talented mapper in good graces with xG is not something that outweighs the fact that jimbo was a member when they did the absolute worst to us by sending the SWAT teams which could have inadvertently killed Aegean and his family.

I completely forgot about that last part. I've changed my mind, don't unban this kid. I don't care if you weren't involved, a game isn't shit and you should know that. You don't deserved to be unbanned, do you know how much harm your clan could have caused to somebody in real life? It's not a game anywhere, its real life where people can be killed. Please leave.

Honestly, I could care less if I was banned from all xG servers if it THREATENED someone else's life. The previous leader of your clan was a sick person, and I hope you are ashamed for being associated with him.

And again, I hope I don't hear an excuse from you saying you weren't involved. Frankly it doesn't matter. No argument matters. No gaming BS is more important than the safety of somebody and their family. This should serve as message to ALL gaming communities that if you choose to be a part of a clan that does this stuff, then its on YOU - face the consequences. I hope you understand.

@@serbiansnaga @@Neo

I urge both of you. PLEASE, don't let this happen.