j122jimbo

Can I get unbanned Author of jb_castleguarddev_v5

Reason: I myself am still being DDOSed and its a complete pain in my ass. Every-so-often I get kicked from a game or have my entire internet shut off because they get through my Honey Pot Ip. I cant talk to my internet provider because they are complete ass hats and Im at the point now of spending more money for a shittier internet service just because of this. Damage that DDOSing can do it horrible, its illegal and punishable by and I quote " 6 months to 5 years in jail and up to a $250,000 fine" So being even being associated with it, just like homicide is just as punishable.

I think you fucked up by joining a clan that DDOSes and you cant fix that. Just be thankful your life didnt get screwed up forever by having a criminal record.

And I agree completely with what Billy said.

If I really didnt give a shit what happens to you, I would have reported you to the FBI for being associated with the clan, and you would never get another job for life.

So you guys have no proof that he was involved and you want to punish him? Seems like putting blame on a person that could've very easily been an innocent bystander in this whole mess, is a little messed up.

Reason: I myself am still being DDOSed and its a complete pain in my ass. Every-so-often I get kicked from a game or have my entire internet shut off because they get through my Honey Pot Ip. I cant talk to my internet provider because they are complete ass hats and Im at the point now of spending more money for a shittier internet service just because of this. Damage that DDOSing can do it horrible, its illegal and punishable by and I quote " 6 months to 5 years in jail and up to a $250,000 fine" So being even being associated with it, just like homicide is just as punishable.

I think you fucked up by joining a clan that DDOSes and you cant fix that. Just be thankful your life didnt get screwed up forever by having a criminal record.

If I really didnt give a shit what happens to you, I would have reported you to the FBI for being associated with the clan, and you would never get another job for life.

Oh my fucking god...

Honestly I wont even say anything but for fucks sake...

Youre a complete and utter moron. Did you even read billy's post? Im guessing not if you agree'd with it since its written like a trailer park boy who doesnt know what words mean. Second off you complain about getting DDoS'd but instead of doing something about it you make one phone call, nothin happens so you decide to bitch. Amazingly, you yell at him for joining a clan that DDoS's but hey wait, your in xG we did it too! So im up to three dumbass tally's right now, lets go for more. You say you'd call the FBI on him but again, youd just be a hypocrite or plain ignorant, either one is fine. I dont even know if you read the forums or if you just look at the first few letters, see if it looks good and then write a paragraph of complete nonsense that has no relevant information at all. Lastly, you threaten him by saying he'll never find a job in his life because, and im assuming here, that your good buddies with Robert Mueller (since you dont know who that is look him up) and he'll pull the strings on you to settle your little grievance with a gaming community full of 16 year olds who act like a only child when their toy gets taken away. Re read the posts, edit yours, i dont care i already quoted it. All in all you should refrain from posting on matters where you look like a total jackass.

Everyone needs to stop being pricks to each other. If you're going to act like an immature bitch then get out and stop posting here. We don't need a fucking war. This is a serious thread about 122jimbo trying to be unbanned from our servers, not about how retarded someone is and not some place for you guys to be calling each other names. Knock off the disrespecting.

Let see, where to begin. You have no idea what ive done to try to stop the DDOSing. I sat on the phone for days after looking up individual IPs calling those who I could get in contact with. If you really want to know how much shit I went through, go talk to Jihad. We talked for awhile with him recommending new things to try to stop it with. I dont have to explain jack shit to you.

Secondly, do I condone anyone in xG who DDOSes? Nope. Has anyone in xG who has been caught DDOSing been unbanned, Nope. Have I ever DDOSed? Nope. Am I apart of xg? Yes. Has xG ever DDOSed? Yes. Do I know he has ever DDOSed? No. Was he part of a clan that has DDOSed us? Yes.

Third, having a criminal record in the US gives you substantially less of a chance of getting a career. My cousin was in jail for a year and a half and after he got out, he couldnt keep a steady job in 6 years, 2 of which were spent to get a better education. And dont go saying he cant get a job because hes just stupid. Hes a father of 2, happily married who got mixed up in some bad shit. Hes a good father and a great person.

Last, I was jokingly agreeing with Billy. When have I ever made a completely serious post about something?

@@Forest

Oh and yes I went over board with the reporting to the FBI, but logically if you know someone who has committed a crime you report them to the correct authorities. Do I think being part of a group is just as bad as doing it yourself? Meh. Kinda. But think about it.

Example: "Oh I used to be part of the KKK but I quit a month ago after shit got real" Would you fully accept that person with open arms? I sure wouldnt.

What Speedlimit said... I think...? Take your stupid arguments elsewhere than a ban protest. especially when the banned player and reason he was banned has nothing to do with you, and you were not around for it.

@@Neo @@serbiansnaga @Brian @@silence @@Starbuck

#Closed

you have been unbanned from xg servers on the condition that you make a map for xenogamers or you help the map making team with the map they're working on. it does not have to be done right away as long as it is done sometime within reason

-sealed away in the last great time war