Sign in to follow this  
EL_DIABLO_BLAN

NEW MAPS PLEASE

Played on another server last night had tones of good large maps please update the server with new maps i like playing on Xg and i like the guys on Xg but the map rotation is really bad we play the same 4 maps in a row all night. I don't really want to play any where else but will lose my mind if i play the same four maps over and over. As a bonus will donate 10 bucks when you guys get some new maps. PLZ make this happen

Played on another server last night had tones of good large maps please update the server with new maps i like playing on Xg and i like the guys on Xg but the map rotation is really bad we play the same 4 maps in a row all night. I don't really want to play any where else but will lose my mind if i play the same four maps over and over. As a bonus will donate 10 bucks when you guys get some new maps. PLZ make this happen
@@Chrono

He was officially given server access so CS:GO is now actively managed :)

The biggest issue is that there aren't very many maps PUBLICLY available that would work for our server (large enough different things to do a vent here and there and warday areas) i got several suggestions on maps so i am checking them out currently.