CowboyWannaBe

CowboyWannaBe applying

I've seen him on cs:s servers and on minecraft recently. he's active and a pretty chill guy. +1

a 6/10 m 6.9/10

whyjewmad, mentioning ddos and threatening or actually ddosing a server are two different things.

^

Warrior, just because you weren't there doesn't mean he didn't do it. Many people heard him say it again.

so if i can get a group of 5 saying that u threatened to ddos the server does it make it ture?

He doesnt know the rules a little but ill give him a chance, he is really cool and i've change my perspection of him and he is really active and a great warden +1

Advertised, then argued about it.

Also, half these + 1's are invalid - please read the guidelines if you want to vouch.

Warrior, just because you weren't there doesn't mean he didn't do it. Many people heard him say it again.

So if 3 people come up to my saying that Forest is going to kill the president does that mean its true? People can lie.

Plus there is no proof on him so I am not going to do anything.

threatens to ddos minecraft server thinks he knows rules better than admins a pain in the ass at times and all around not xG material -1

sorry cowboy dont threaten to ddos any thing xG

-1 I don't see how some of you are +1'ing this. He is very disrespectful and argues with admins over rules.

Edit: Threatening to DDOS a server isn't a brilliant idea.

+1

acitve 7

mature 7

from what iv\'ve seen cowboy's a regular, decent css jb guy

idk anythign bout those ddos threats thou, ur gona get permed from the whole community if u even threaten that shit its happnd