zackryz

PiNoYPsYcHo

Banned me for a week without saying a word to me.

Asked him about it in teamspeak and he said he banned me for not wearing my tags

I quoted him this post

Xeno Gamers

Which says I am allowed to be in the server untagged as a way of being undercover and catching people breaking rules when no mods are seemingly around. I've seen several admins do this since I joined xG and I asked 2 of them before I did this.

I Immediately tagged up when he joined the server without being told by pinoy at all

Pinoy blew me off in teamspeak, refused to reduce my punishment at all. Cookiesars was also there and quoted the same post, Pinoy argued that he was a DM and therefore higher ranking and it did not matter. Shortly thereafter we were kicked from his teamspeak channel.

Went to go check my ban on the ban list again, it was moved from a week to 2 days and the reasons have changed and are still unjust.

Edit:Wearing xG tags Another reference to being undercover being allowed.

Hold on there buddy I never kicked anyone on team speak. We had a conversation about no hostility and I even said it myself that if you guys dnt have anything else to say I'm moving u. heres the screenshot. Then u guys came back arguing with me, therefore I didn't respond back; and swerve kicked you out of the room not me. So please don't get all hot headed on me. I have a few screenshots of you abusing and got a complaint from tree saying u /gag @all then used !ungag @all. I'll try to post all the evidence I can find. It seems that it is justified when you got many complaints from people and I have to enforce the rules. Also you've been asked by tree almost 20 times to put ur tags up which u didn't. I don't know the reason for u USING UNDERCOVER IN THE 1st place when I wasn't there.

[ATTACH]4354.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4355.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4356.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4357.vB[/ATTACH]

Teamspeak.thumb.png.3f5fadd64ab1419edcf43735a97490fd.png

LINE.thumb.png.249b4c76c4772a0de0c0f662c0f437dc.png

LINE2.thumb.png.03fdfcfafe5dcdd1363a0b61de17b431.png

2013-01-28_00003.thumb.jpg.96c28bf0ffe3bf89d651855e0385f4a5.jpg

Screenshot one shows that we were kicked from the channel like I said, never specified who kicked me.

Screenshot 2 shows my steam id?

Screenshot 3 shows my steam id?

Screenshot 4 shows me using an ungag @all command because people in the server were saying they were unable to speak. I never used a gag @all command. This screenshot shows other people typing with no problem whatsoever and then me ungagging everyone in case for some reason someone was actually gagged.

Exactly; why do you have 2 different names for ur *UNDERCOVER*? It seems pretty fishy to me to be exact using !ungag @all. You don't use !ungag @all you can use !ungag @PERSON name. Also, why would link a CS:S undercover tag when it's in the CS:S division? It doesn't relate to CS:GO whatsoever accordingly.

Thoughts on this @Brian @A51Nova @@Chrono @@TChief

Or if possible

@Serbian

the guy had name as

massfreekiller#badminabuse,

using slay and gag commands ..

no1 in server knew who he was when asked, so i ask pinoy (in ts3 with me) to join server and ask this guy to tag up

private messg from massfreekiller#badmin abuse : no tags req'd when undercover without higher rank on server

i tell massfreekilelr#badminabuse on mic in game that's bullshit , asked the person to tag up , asked for forum name

after this other players saying it's baron or line thru steam and game chat

i use the steamoverlay to determine it's line

pinoy joins, untagged, says nothing

"massfreekiller#badminabuse" disconnects from server

less than 4 rounds pass, map change,

this guy rejoins as "thegreatest" with new avatar,

ask him to tag up about 3 rounds pass DeathGod joins the server with tags on ,

line goes back to xGPM line , start's using mic

i go "line ur retarded"

then ban and ts3

Pinoy, when I used to have admin, I did !ungag @all too, no specific reason for doing it, just did it. I don't think that really matters unless there is a screenshot saying he did "!gag @all"

But still, I don't see why there was a need for you to be undercover anyways. You're only supposed to be undercover if someone calls you in because there is a rule breaker, & I'm pretty sure there wasn't rule breakers.

Still doe, I don't think a 2 day ban was necessary unless there is more to this story that I'm missing...

EDIT: With what tree said, I'm skeptical now about this. I don't have a vote N-E-WAYS but it would be a 0

To be honest, there have been times I've used the !ungag @all command because there have been times an admin may have gagged someone and left before ungagging, or the person who was gagged changed their name, so myself, and other admins as well, do it to make sure everyone is ungagged(And to clear up, because it seems to confuse people, dead people aren't gagged, they're just set to not let alive see their chat.)

you claim he gagged everyone but you have proof of him only using !ungag @all? i do this myself because people sometimes complain in admin chat that they're still gagged. there is nothing abusive about it. also we mods go undercover to see how many rule breakers there are, you dont need a reason. you're just doing your job. i do this myself to see how many people do stuff they're not suppose to when no mod/admins are around, and then i start using my commands on them. a week ban was to harsh for something as simple as this. not being "tagged up" is not a valid reason for banning him.

not being "tagged up" is not a valid reason for banning him.

Yes, it is a valid reason for banning him.

Not for a week though. The whole thing isn't about the !ungag @all, it's more about he didn't put tags on when asked too. If he had put tags on, it would've been handy dandy.

Well, seeing what tree said it seems somewhat of a warning from pinoy.. but you came back in with a completely new avatar and name... No reason to go undercover if not called in. Everyone makes mistake, some may go overboard but corrects themselves.. as you said he reduced the time on your ban.

Pinoy doesn't have enough proof of you abusing, so nothing wrong there, so it's up to him to decide if you'll be banned for not having tag or not. If u actually did abuse, it could be easily revealed if silence was to look into logs... but u know i don't think he'd take the time to check :p.

Maybe try looking through rank.xenogamers.com? don't know if that shows any hidden admin commands or not.. i can't check cause website blocked from school :D

I go undercover all the time, but only when other admins aren't on, or if called in, if you were warned about the tags, it makes sense you were banned, but for the week? No. Also, alot of admins use !ungag @all commands incase someone is complaining they got gagged etc., or if you gagged multiple people, it would be faster. But lets say you did abuse (not saying you actually did) you should be demoted, then banned. Id say the original week ban was abuse unless have proof of him abusing, the two days was a little more reasonable.