Duckii

Regarding Issue of Pinoy and Line

Alright, this is regarding the problem that should have been done and over with.. This is to all those who's been complaining all day to nova on teamspeak. Quit crying about how DM and such can get away with anything and people hating xG to nova.. Take it to the forums if you have a problem/question of how's thing is done. Clearly people are not understanding that the issue is done with.

So i shall explain what i heard/read as of now about the ban on LINE

-Line comes into server undercover

-Tree tells him to Tag up

-Line does not tag up

-Tree calls in pinoy to tell him to tag-up

-Line message tree saying no tags req'd when undercover without higher rank on server

-Pinoy comes in

-Line leaves because commands were public and comes back later with new name

-Tree tells line to tag up several time and didn't

-Deathgod comes in and then line tags up

-Line gets banned

-Line proclaims that pinoy nor a mod told him to tag-up

This is the story i heard and read of now.. Indeed pinoy did over-do with the 1week ban but reduced it, and shortly after unbanned. What happened afterward and what line should have done was already explained by Nova within the abuse thread.

So therefore there is no reason to still go on about this. I will say this now even tho it has been explain several time throughout time.. All admins do not get away with everything as many of you may think, they cannot do everything as they pleased, and they all get warned/punished for what they do wrong. So stop talking down on xG and how it does things before action is taken. Any problem/question regarding the clan and how it runs should be taken to the forums.

Still waiting to see how Pinoy was punished for obvious unwarranted admin abuse.

Even if you were to argue I was somehow at fault for not being tagged up, according to the forums he is required to warn me, then kick me, then ban me for 5- 15minutes. Not a week, Not 2 days

Anyways, I talked to Duckii about this whole ordeal and previous issues as well. With Duckiis' permission, if I hear anyone in TS talking down on xG or how it works and talking about xG and the servers in a negative manner, I don't care who you are, I'm going to start doing some bans. If you don't like xG or the servers or how it is ran, the door is open you can leave, if YOU do however, then shut up and stop complaining or you can give suggestions on the forums of how it can be ran better. If you have issues pertaining to abuse, post it on the forums, don't come bitching at me about it, because quite frankly, i'm getting sick of it.

Anyways, I talked to Duckii about this whole ordeal and previous issues as well. With Duckiis' permission, if I hear anyone in TS talking down on xG or how it works and talking about xG and the servers in a negative manner, I don't care who you are, I'm going to start doing some bans. If you don't like xG or the servers or how it is ran, the door is open you can leave, if YOU do however, then shut up and stop complaining or you can give suggestions on the forums of how it can be ran better. If you have issues pertaining to abuse, post it on the forums, don't come bitching at me about it, because quite frankly, i'm getting sick of it.

So Instead of listening and fixing problems with the community or server you're going to ban people who talk about them? Brilliant solution.

So Instead of listening and fixing problems with the community or server you're going to ban people who talk about them? Brilliant solution.

+1

Works for me.

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

[ATTACH]4408.vB[/ATTACH]

Salt-Chips1.jpg.5287ac31a2bfe8a95284b364f4e2a035.jpg

If you don't like xG or the servers or how it is ran, the door is open you can leave, if YOU do however, then shut up and stop complaining or you can give suggestions on the forums of how it can be ran better.

lol'd

Yes we are going to just ban when you shit talk your own community. You don't say anything constructive like "hey try this this this or this" instead you say the server is shit. that is the issue.

Yes we are going to just ban when you shit talk your own community. You don't say anything constructive like "hey try this this this or this" instead you say the server is shit. that is the issue.

This is what I'm talking about, every time I go on, every single day, this is a constant issue. I'm quite tolerant but now getting sick of it.