Duckii

Regarding Issue of Pinoy and Line

. With Duckiis' permission, if I hear anyone in TS talking down on xG or how it works and talking about xG and the servers in a negative manner, I don't care who you are, I'm going to start doing some bans.

This has got to be a joke. I have my own opinion on the pinoy/line fiasco, but this is crossing the line. You're basically saying that we should never say anything or argue anything about xG or how it is ran. Alright, I'll keep that in mind next time an admin !kicks @all. I honestly hope nobody listens to that ban threat, if you think something is wrong with xG, voice yourself. Jesus ..

And yes, I realize that you said to post something on the forums in the last part of the post, but you're seriously gonna start banning people for saying negative things? If some admin singled me out as a player everyday I sure as hell wouldn't be saying positive things about the clan.

This has got to be a joke. I have my own opinion on the pinoy/line fiasco, but this is crossing the line. You're basically saying that we should never say anything or argue anything about xG or how it is ran. Alright, I'll keep that in mind next time an admin !kicks @all. I honestly hope nobody listens to that ban threat, if you think something is wrong with xG, voice yourself. Jesus ..

And yes, I realize that you said to post something on the forums in the last part of the post, but you're seriously gonna start banning people for saying negative things? If some admin singled me out as a player everyday I sure as hell wouldn't be saying positive things about the clan.

I'm sure he meant the people who kept complaining and saying the server was shit along with the community that has been persistent for the past few days :p

If I constantly hear "Fuck xG, Fuck how its run, xG servers are crap, people should leave, the server and xG is retarded, Fuck the DMs and Division Leaders and xG is a shit community" Yeah i'm going to start doing some bans.

if we arent able to say anything about how the servers are ran, how the hell do we get anywhere or make it any better? if someone has a problem with how its ran, let them say something. you shouldnt ban them for making a suggestion on how to improve the server or make a comment about something bad thats been happening (csgo plugins). this is an arbitrary rule.

Really people? This whole thread makes me want to set the internet on fire. Line broke a rule, a mod went overboard in the punishment. Both parties have some fault, xG is FAR from perfect lets except these facts and move on!

if we arent able to say anything about how the servers are ran, how the hell do we get anywhere or make it any better? if someone has a problem with how its ran, let them say something. you shouldnt ban them for making a suggestion on how to improve the server or make a comment about something bad thats been happening (csgo plugins). this is an arbitrary rule.

I have no problem about saying how to better run the servers, I said if I hear people saying "fuck xG or xG sucks etc etc" then its a problem which I've been constantly hearing, and you have as well in TS3. Regarding the plugins, we KNOW that's an issue and Chrono and I both have told you all about them that its going to be updated as soon as possible as soon as the plugin is available, it's not a 2 minute fix, issues like that are being addressed too. You want to improve the server, you don't have to say xG is fucking stupid, there are many other forms of talking about the issue at hand, you can do it through formal discourse, not just blatantly say in my face that the Servers are fucking gay or retarded. We all can be colloquial, how about trying to converse through formal discourse as it leads to a better conclusion with said conversation? Not directing that to you, but i'm saying that in general.

xG is majorly gay as a server. As a gay man, along with my partner Nova, I applaud the gayness of the xG server. I think the faggotry displayed is unmatched and I wouldn't want it any other way. I am not posting this against my will.

and thus the improvement begins, first off i only want to say that the people who i grant nova to ban are those who aren't of any real help but complain and crap talk all day.. such as saying xG or the server sucks repeatedly instead of actually giving any suggestions yes? there is no reason to listen to those who just talk shet all day instead of actually offering a solution or identifying what's the problem with who or what.

How is that an improvement? Wouldn't an improvement be actually responding to admin abuse, fixing server plugins and overall improving the server/community as a whole?

How is that an improvement? Wouldn't an improvement be actually responding to admin abuse, fixing server plugins and overall improving the server/community as a whole?

I have not stated that anything has improved but said it shall begin.