Duckii

Regarding Issue of Pinoy and Line

How is that an improvement? Wouldn't an improvement be actually responding to admin abuse, fixing server plugins and overall improving the server/community as a whole?

Its hard with you and your friends constantly complaining...

I have not stated that anything has improved but said it shall begin.

Care to state how you plan to improve things? besides threatening bans?

and thus the improvement begins, first off i only want to say that the people who i grant nova to ban are those who aren't of any real help but complain and crap talk all day.. such as saying xG or the server sucks repeatedly instead of actually giving any suggestions yes? there is no reason to listen to those who just talk shet all day instead of actually offering a solution or identifying what's the problem with who or what.

We have many times and consistently explained our problems with how the xG clan, but more specifically the CS:GO server has been run lately.

1) MOTD is very confusing, vague, and rarely enforced correctly.

2) Chrono is a Division Leader of questionable competency and activity. The plugin has been broken for weeks now with no real explanation or updates on when the situation will be remedied. Without a working warden plugin, LR music missing, etc... the server barely functions.

3) Most people that play on the CS GO server didn't join xG and then start playing on the xG server, it is the opposite. So when we have higher ups come in and say that we're just bitching... I highly doubt you understand the frustration that many of us playing daily experience.

Care to state how you plan to improve things? besides threatening bans?

i wish you can read more often, i have already said the ones to get banned are those who complains and talk down on xG and the servers instead of telling us the actually problem, suggestions. We can't do anything without knowing the problem and we don't want to sit there and listen to the same thing over and over... so we'd like you guys to state out whatever problem there is or a suggestion

We have many times and consistently explained our problems with how the xG clan, but more specifically the CS:GO server has been run lately.

Well, i have just recently got Co-leader bk and will do what i can to improve the server and clan.. so state the problem and let us try.

To zak coment since i can't comment- And there you go, you stated the problem and we can find a solution, if there are more problems let me know and ill talk with the others about it.

1) MOTD is very confusing, vague, and rarely enforced correctly.

2) Chrono is a Division Leader of questionable competency and activity. The plugin has been broken for weeks now with no real explanation or updates on when the situation will be remedied. Without a working warden plugin, LR music missing, etc... the server barely functions.

3) Most people that play on the CS GO server didn't join xG and then start playing on the xG server, it is the opposite. So when we have higher ups come in and say that we're just bitching... I highly doubt you understand the frustration that many of us playing daily experience.

This is the entire reason why I say numerous times not to say anything if you have no clue what you are talking about. I have explained NUMEROUS times. Yes the server is broken due to the prior update, MOST OF THE PLUGINS HAVE BEEN FIXED except for a few ones that are private from Starbuck himself. If I knew how to code plugins I would fix them, however I do not so I am teaching myself. So before you EVER decide to come on the forums and disrespect me please inform yourself about whats going on.

Honestly you guys are all stupid as fuck. Why would you want everyone to air it out on the forums where EVERYONE can see it instead of just talking about in Teamspeak? And if you are tired of "getting bothered" with the "xG is shit" crap then lock a room and go into it. Tell your friends the passwords and just have people PM you on teamspeak/steam and if it comes to you having to talk to them in Teamspeak then either move them into your room or go to them.

You guys honestly get overwhelmed by the stupidest shit and is like 100% of the reason most of you, Divison Leaders/Division Managers, don't have any respect from anyone in the community. On top of the fact that you guys write probably the stupidest posts I've ever seen before even reading them over once. The lack of professionalism with the status of your ranks are frankly embarrassing and the fact that most of you can't take the time to write with correct grammar/spelling/punctuation in serious posts is just annoying as fuck to read. It's a joke watching most of you get promoted and then thinking since you have that position that you automatically have the weight of it. Earn it, sound educated, and stop being stupid fucks because I'd like to be able to breathe when I go on the forums, but honestly I'm too busy laughing at you morons.

And to this day, on the fucking chaos that is CS:GO, with all the hate, all the raging, all the aboose, all the bans, all the crying, wa can all look back and realize, how fucked up are we without Unique to run shit, our sweet hero which we don't deserve.

Line either you probably can't read very well. Duckii and other people have stated numerous times on this thread that they are NOT BANNING PEOPLE FOR GIVING SUGGESTIONS. They are banning people for starting stuff and complaining and bad mouthing constantly. I don't know why you are making such a big deal about this because it was a 2 day ban that is gone now. I suggest you stop complaining about how bad Chrono and any other divs are too. They try to keep the servers going and populated every day and you don't even say thank you to them, you just say that they are bad and that they aren't doing anything. Also plugins break from time to time and it doesn't help anyone to complain and blame the divs for it either. Also, why do you care so much about Chrono's activity? You do realize that he has a life and doesn't spend all day just playing video games and doing nothing for the CSGO div. You seriously need to grow up and stop being all butthurt over everything.

EDIT: I just remembered something. I know you were not here when this happened, but xG went through a lot of stupid shit to even get the CSGO server running and popular back when the game came out. So seriously just drop this stupid argument about a dumb ban.

/endrant