Forest

Achievement Unlocked: Official Map!

Just as the title dictates, it is with Great pleasure that I am one of the first to introduce an Official map for XenoGamers, created and led by both @@snakeboyeric and @@Gkoo with the help of @@Hidingmaster, @@Digitalhax and @Sham

With the release of this map, it is with great hope that XenoGamers will receive further recognition by several other gaming communities and that it will hopefully lead to new players joining our servers and possibly our community. With the addition of an official map, this marks one of many milestones to come that XenoGamers will have surpassed.

And Now, Ladies and Gentlemen...

Without further ado...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYcOXMt3xA8&feature=youtu.be

I give you, XenoGamers one (and so far only) Official Map!!!

Let's crack open this bad boy and see what our great map designers have included into this wonderful creation of beauty!

Let's begin this tour with a look at Main Cell Block shall we?

[ATTACH]4460.vB[/ATTACH]

Absolutely breath taking. The addition of a fountain just gives it that Classy feel, doesn't it? How about we get a different angle on Main Cells?

[ATTACH]4461.vB[/ATTACH]

Ooh baby, I don't know about you but there's something about that XenoGamers sign just above main cells that just really rustles my jimmies in the best way possible... *Ahem* Carrying on, allow me to take you to the next section of the map; something that is a part of almost every classic Jailbreak map!

The Soccerfield

[ATTACH]4462.vB[/ATTACH]

Now, here we have your standard soccer field, with just enough lighting to really give it that Stadium-like feeling. It is hard to read, but in the far right corner you'll notice a confined room. This is none other then the BlackOut Soccer room. On with the tour!

Next up, our map designers have included a map game that certainly deserves more attention then it currently receives. You'll really get lost in this one..

The Maze!

[ATTACH]4463.vB[/ATTACH]

Honestly one of my personal favorite map games easily.

This next section will really make you wish you weren't so damn fat, and that maybe you should have done a few more laps on jb_newsummerbeta!

The Death Race/Run

[ATTACH]4464.vB[/ATTACH]

For this race, remember; Don't look back, and sure as hell to make sure to call that CT's bluff!

Almost there guys, just bare with me.

I know, I know, this map is fucking awesome, but you really need to calm down and take a breather, after all, how else will you be able to hold your breath in our very own

Pool!

[ATTACH]4475.vB[/ATTACH]

The majesty... The grace... That heavenly light, bathing the crystal clear water.. Absolutely divine! Now, this picture doesn't show it, but rest assured, you'll be greeted with a nice surprise once you make your way to the deep end of the pool!

And last but certainly not least, you'll want to have done a few stretches for them ham strings, because you'll be testing your jumping limits in...

Bhop/Long Jump!

[ATTACH]4476.vB[/ATTACH]

What more could a bhopping obsessed T want? This room combines the elements of Bhopping as well as your capability to jump long distances! Also included in this area (In the faaaaar back) is a Jump Rope for even more healthy exercise! Just what every T needs!

Well guys, that pretty much sums up this totally bad ass map. It will be released February 1st in honor of the fact that it is Version 1!

Wait...

February 1st?

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S TOMORROW!!!

Get pumped guys, get hyped, get Psyched! Our map designers hope that you enjoy this map as much as it enjoyed them to create it!

Have a good one!

5aa4bc19d83cf_MainCells1.thumb.jpg.7cef50ece026fafec7b7c0ca54d75f01.jpg

5aa4bc1a015a1_MainCells2.thumb.jpg.5575fa237df2744704b8496fcd7d985f.jpg

5aa4bc1a1c7db_Pic6.thumb.jpg.657d7155503c2ec243bd35e4dc5fdd95.jpg

5aa4bc1a3999d_Pic7.thumb.jpg.ce0b2b11355d1632ee0d0455d7785f4b.jpg

5aa4bc1a55440_Pic8.thumb.jpg.c92a0a9bd377378faccc0bc45b733eda.jpg

5aa4bc1c1e5fc_Pic9.thumb.jpg.d747b190472bc512983b030a443cf222.jpg

5aa4bc1c3b040_Pic10.thumb.jpg.ec36633c2ebb6d8dcbbc000a9147f86d.jpg

I have personally testing this map and it is awesome! Good job everybody involved! You guys deserve a pat on the back!!! Poor digital isnt here to enjoy tihs moment. Hes being a marine n' stuff. But none the less, GOOD WORK!

I hope everybody can come and see it soon sometime. Let me know what you think / suggestions. It is not final by any means; we'll need a lot of help testing, refining, and debugging it.

I tried testing and helping, Chrono kept abusing and pissing me off on the testing server... I'll just play it with everyone else. Good luck guys.

I MIGHT JUST SKIP COLLEGE TO PLAY THIS MAP ALL DAY. There will not be an RTV anything day. This map will be xG jailbreak server map FOREVER. No more Kittens, no more Sand. ONLY THIS MAP. +1 I MIGHT HAVE JUST JIZZED A LITTLE.

I tried testing and helping, Chrono kept abusing and pissing me off on the testing server... I'll just play it with everyone else. Good luck guys.

+1 for demotion

nigga dat was 2 rounds of slaying @all because you guys killed me. and then i was afk :p

Couldn't be any happier with the outcome! Great to see some of the members coming together to make something so epic! Just unbelievable. I'll be on tomorrow after basketball to play the hell out of that map!