Gkoo

Parabellum Discussion!

Overall, I'd say that the map is pretty good. However, T's can rebel pretty easily, and I think there's a grenade in practically every cell. That and the secret pit should be made a little more obvious (something like a warning sign or traffic cone would work).

Yes I love the map, however minor tweeks can fix it. So yes, diabeetus mentioned the nades,

-There should only be 3 in whole map. (Each seperate cells) So flash, smoke, and grenade.

-Map is huge, so it makes it easy for t's to rebel, and @ last ct, takes very long to find the T's.

-This might be hard to do, but try cutting the map a little and making it more smaller. (In avalanche they had that disco skybox, that could be incoorporated, and then the top section could be removed).

- OR Instead of removing the top section (cat walk), lower it down a little and make it asee through railing.

-Increase damage on soccer ball aswell (65 preffered)

-Remove fake vents, they seem to piss everyone off.

- Also soccer is huge, maybe you can make it smaller (However if you reduce size of map, that will fix all the problems of excessive space)

I know, when I say make map smaller, it might piss the creators off, however It will give CT's a chance to control. So cut some excessive space (Main cell area is a bit big, try doing half) Cut some soccer space, little bit of this little bit of that and it'll be reduced.

Relatively speaking it's not any bigger than Carceris, and most of the spaces are pretty open. I don't think size is an issue.

Adding on to what I said, I also think armory glass should be removed or Verry easy to see through. Because during orders CT's have other things to worry about then looking at armory at all times. Matterfact most maps have Armory hidden and you can't look out to the rest of the map, so I suggest something should be done about it.

We've definitely gotten a lot of comments that the map is too big. I would argue that a lot of maps are too small. If needed, we can shrink the map more by merging some rooms and games together. Id like everyone to get a bit used to it more before we make too many changes.

Also, most people don't know or realize that there is a navigation-helper included in the map. its on the outside of climb area, above vip. A light goes on when someone is in one of the listed areas. It doesn't show how many, which team, or where precisely at, so it helps last ct as well as rebels. Note that it doesn't include cells/cellblock/vip/armory.

We've definitely gotten a lot of comments that the map is too big. I would argue that a lot of maps are too small. If needed, we can shrink the map more by merging some rooms and games together. Id like everyone to get a bit used to it more before we make too many changes.

It's only too big if you can't get to something without getting killed :3

should probably post a link to the download, some people can't download directly through servers just as i couldn't and several others :p

should probably post a link to the download, some people can't download directly through servers just as i couldn't and several others :p

OR YOU CAN UPLOAD IT TO THE F*******G WEBSITE BECAUSE WE HAVE S**T LOADS OF SPACE ON THE BOX AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE PUT THERE >:|

OR YOU CAN UPLOAD IT TO THE F*******G WEBSITE BECAUSE WE HAVE S**T LOADS OF SPACE ON THE BOX AND SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE PUT THERE >:|

ahh.. i thought it would already be uploaded to the site o-o ..