Gkoo

Parabellum Discussion!

Haha, i just played the map today. The map is quite spacious and hard to run away on because... ull be awped by those awpers on the rooftop watching. Same goes for armory.. they can shoot you even if u are in armory cause there is a window and they can see u ;c

Haha, i just played the map today. The map is quite spacious and hard to run away on because... ull be awped by those awpers on the rooftop watching. Same goes for armory.. they can shoot you even if u are in armory cause there is a window and they can see u ;c

True.

Have any ideas to make it harder for the guards?

I believe it's should be quite easy for guards.. seeing how they can just sit on top of the roof and shoot anyone in armory at the same time ;3.

I agree with Duckii here, especially when Meganrobin is a CT. Even if I make it to armory there are always like 5 ct's on that ledge near soccer with awps trained in the armory window ready to bust a cap in your ass.

Maybe make the window a bit darker and harder to see through ;p? i mean the best way to get to armory is through vent cell.. because those staircase up to armory can easily be guarded by those 10 ct's always on the roof with awps and auto's lol

I have to agree with this statement.

Maybe we should get better at rebelling.

There are several secrets on the map that eric and gkoo put in. there are ways to rebel other than going into armory getting a gun and killing CTs.

there are some vents and teleports with guns, or just passage ways to get around something without being seen. as well as one or two things i found testing it. ;) hell, one time i went through one and came out, then went behind the CTs and knifed 3 before they caught on, then there were none up top left to shoot me before I made my escape!

One does not always need an m4 ak or awp out of armory to rebel. a simple knife is sufficient!

or if you blow at CSS and can't knife, there are always large bombs.

I disagree, because if anything rebelling is easy for T's to shoot through the armory window, since the armory window is tinted, CT's from below can barely see much. Once again going back to my railing idea, would just improve it all in one, to locate rebellers easier.

Heres the thing that I suggest. Make vent cell longer, and with more passages other than armory. The fact that it only goes straight up into armory, just makes it very easy. Make it go under, beneath maze, climb up the wall, then end up in armory.

Cts camp vent cell. All the time. IDK what can be done about it, but it hasent been that bad on any other map....idk what it is.

Ever play on the map jb_blackoutv10? The vent camping there is far worse then parabellum. It's so bad, it makes me shudder just thinking about all those guns pointed on that cell..

Ever play on the map jb_blackoutv10? The vent camping there is far worse then parabellum. It's so bad, it makes me shudder just thinking about all those guns pointed on that cell..

I suppose so, but its a little easier to survive that situation somehow...its probably that its a TP. Both situations make me shudder. :P

Cts camp vent cell. All the time. IDK what can be done about it, but it hasent been that bad on any other map....idk what it is.

I'll make the vent a bit longer and have the entrance to the left side of the cell, so CT's can't look in. Sorta like Blackops map.

Something about the map actually does lag my frame rate, even with r_3dsky 0 set. I think it may be the snow, any suggestions as to what might be causing it? I'm fine on most other maps, just something about the cell block kills my fps