Gkoo

Parabellum Discussion!

I would also like to add that the Flags on the bombs should be visible to CT's, It glitches sometimes. And mainly we need to fix the problem of joining, cuz imagine if other communities play this and it doesnt work. We gottta fix it

Well it seems that who ever uploaded the map didn't upload it to fastdl as well as what silence is saying. Sooo... Who ever uploaded the map needs to upload it to the website :p

the ceiling in pool, I think, should be higher because the diving boards give you a boost but you just hit the ceiling and go no where besides down

I can't join... My map apparently differs from the server -___- Can't fix it.

To fix this go to ur steam folder > steam apps > counter strike source > cstrike.

Then look for map folder and delete parabellum and relaunch the server :)

I havent been on in awhile. Do you guys have a Disco. And if so. What songs?

Also im pretty sure there was some kid who was making a map for xG and was really far along with it. Maybe the map making team should finish his map so we have two!

ok snakeboys i gave it a few days

plus onewhat echo said about raising the ceiling in POOl , and honestly IF u could add the r/y/g diving boards from VIP in the MIX to revamp the pool area, it is dry in there , no escape for the t's and no map guns in there=deathtrap

and >>>>>>>>>>> DO NOT MAKE THE MAP SMALLER <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

but uhh yeh add more MAPguns i've found three (scout, clarion, p90) and yeh wtf gimme some usps n shit around the map to yolo with

u've got alot of boxes/crates objects around, stash a mac10 or five seven there for them rebels (((SCOUTSplz)

dont remove the nades/cellusp or make the armoury vent harder, it's the only thing prisoners have got going on this map

other than more map guns , theres a few areas that aren't connected (ithink top of couches and soccer?) ,

the only thing i'd plus one to remove would be the green person locator in main cells

@@Gkoo and @@snakeboyeric

idk why it's green (yoloreasons) but dont reduce map size, just add more shit

After I played for a little bit longer on the map this is my opinion:

The map size is fine, But I feel that the path from armory to main cells should be shorten or changed to help the CT's out a little bit, as well as add more ways for the Ts to rebel like more vents in area where it's hard to rebel in around the map.

I had one idea where we could add a "secret" vent in that hole of death that is just lying in the middle of the map so it can be a risk vs reward thing. Aswell as a Way for the T's to change it into a mancanon so they can use to to jump out of and surprise the CTs with when they come out to rebel.

Reduce Clip on the Guns for rebellers, Ive seen the clip on the clairon, and it has a bit too many bullets. I agree with tree however on the pool idea. First off its a dark enclosed BORING place. You need to add some more activities to it. Exactly what tree said, add 3 sections where people can jump too. (Red, Yellow, Green) You could do this next to the pool. Also I've mentioned to GKoo, but take the textures out of VIP cell, and add a more modern look with some colorful lights. To give VIP, the real special cell look.

What I've said before aswell, The top walkway, try makign it a railing where ct's can see the t's. Otherwise when ct's look up all they can see is the head. While T's can see everything from the top.

Disco

I would love it if someone helped me with this or at least started a thread with songs you would like to hear on the map. @Duploas

what echo said about raising the ceiling in POOl , and honestly IF u could add the r/y/g diving boards from VIP in the MIX to revamp the pool area, it is dry in there , no escape for the t's and no map guns in there=deathtrap

I don't copy s**t from other maps, I don't like that, which is why we don't have a mancannon, etc. Pool is one of the easiest places to rebel, people just haven't found the secrets yet. So far the map actually seems too prisoner-sided; too easy for the T's, and 90% of the secrets havent even been found yet. I left the diving boards mostly alone because after a certain point, you make more changes than the original creator (sham) did. We will work on them.

green person locator in main cells

No, cell check u lazy bum, I may add one in armory though. I/gkoo will work on pool ceiling,jumps,and diving board, Good ideas @@tree .

I had one idea where we could add a "secret" vent in that hole of death that is just lying in the middle of the map so it can be a risk vs reward thing. Aswell as a Way for the T's to change it into a mancanon so they can use to to jump out of and surprise the CTs with when they come out to rebel.

Genius idea @@Lonewolf1925 , I had played around with a similar idea, making the pit-o-death like a random-chance-of-survival thing, lemme work it out. Also, Im thinking of adding a slide on main cell stairs or one from armory to maze.

vip textures

Will change it. @@IUDesigns

What I've said before aswell, The top walkway, try makign it a railing where ct's can see the t's. Otherwise when ct's look up all they can see is the head. While T's can see everything from the top.

Wat?. @@IUDesigns

@@snakeboyeric

The top walkway (Above armory, where it overlooks the whole map.) Making that ledge a railing so you can see through it (Basically seeing the body, not only the head from the bottom) Normally when T's rebel they go to the top because its hard for CT's to spot them. I would say remove the wall, and make it a class/railing so you can see who is there.

i meant to say remove the green locator thing if it show's prisoners locale on map

and port this to csgo :3 we have a large csgo community

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Chaonic