Lonewolf1925

LoneWolf wants Unlimited power!

I'm here to apply for mod on CS:S. I'm active on Team Speak as well as the xG servers. I'm mainly on Jailbreak (Since it's the only thing that has enough people on it daily), but I like to get on ZE/ZM whenever I see people on. I'm an admin on Gmod, so I have prior experience as an admin.

-1 this guy, SUCKS personally he is the worst player that has EVER existed. Permaban from all severs.

Stop scrolling its a -1

SRSLY

FINE +1 all above was jk. Active, nice, knows rules, hes cute and smexy.

Okay, after talking with LoneWolf on Teamspeak, he or another member will donate for him to give him donator status hopefully tomorrow. I will be keeping this thread open, as well as giving my input/vote.

He has had a lot of admin experience on Gmod, and has been extremely active on Teamspeak as well as our Jailbreak server. He's mature, and a very great guy. I'd love to see him moderating on our servers. +1

Give him your input if you want to see him a mod, I'll see if the donation happens.

+1 for unlimited power, no restrictions. sadly that cannot happen ;( so +1 for mod. From my experiences playing with him he seems to have the responsibility to handle the powers.

+1

Nice guy, friendly, active, mature, is gay, etc.

with him obviously being an admin on another server i'd say yes.

Need more mods/admins or such online late at night/early at morning, or just plain more of them. :D

I would -1 but I rarely ever get on CS:S anymore so I dont truely know how well you do on the servers.

Though from recent events I can tell that you can be stubborn sometimes, especially presented with an opposite opinion. From what I saw, you used outdated and biased information to support your own opinion. Most of the things you pointed out were taken out of the game awhile ago. You also were using information that was proven to be wrong to support your opinion.

It is important for a person to be able to state their opinion, but when using faulty information to back that opinion is wrong, especially when you are a mod. You always need to know the exact truth before you make a decision. Making sure that its from a reliable source as well as using others to confirm it is true.

If you join a server and see a player freekill some players. It isnt enough to be considered mass freekilling, but hear from others that they were killed by him too. There are now just enough players to confirm that he mass freekilled and will now be permanently banned. What would you do? Would you do the ban? There is proof that leads to him probably doing so, but you dont know the entire story. Its possible he is just being accused by angry players who werent killed by him.

From what I know, I think you would. But in this case my opinion wont affect you in any way.

I don't see why you guys say he never gets on, @@Duplolas I don't believe you can really give him a valid -1 because as far as I know, you don't play Gmod or CS:S, @@Lonewolf1925 does he play on Gmod? Or anything else you moderate?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see why you guys say he never gets on, @@Duplolas I don't believe you can really give him a valid -1 because as far as I know, you don't play Gmod or CS:S, @@Lonewolf1925 does he play on Gmod? Or anything else you moderate?