TheAlpha31

[xG:M] MuLLin

As you said, the warday had expanded earlier and the CTs were actively looking for the Ts. He ended up being the Last T yes, however there is No LR on Wardays, therefore he should not have been slain unless he actually Did initiate his Last Request, which he did not. Also, there are no rules along the lines of camping and such after the warday has expanded in the motd rules (which I now think should be specified to clear situations up like this)

The only reason in that the slay could have been justified would be due to the fact that he was in close proximity of the vent entrance (IE: camping vent). Although it is clear that he was waiting on the CTs to enter.

Ts are allowed to camp any area they wish so long as it is not a Vent/Teleport, a "Cheap spot" as deemed by a mod or admin and if Last CT is in play.

As you said, the warday had expanded earlier and the CTs were actively looking for the Ts. He ended up being the Last T yes, however there is No LR on Wardays, therefore he should not have been slain unless he actually Did initiate his Last Request, which he did not. Also, there are no rules along the lines of camping and such after the warday has expanded in the motd rules (which I now think should be specified to clear situations up like this)

The only reason in that the slay could have been justified would be due to the fact that he was in close proximity of the vent entrance (IE: camping vent). Although it is clear that he was waiting on the CTs to enter.

Ts are allowed to camp any area they wish so long as it is not a Vent/Teleport, a "Cheap spot" as deemed by a mod or admin and if Last CT is in play.

Couldn't have said it better myself. T didn't start the LR. You can't slay for them typing !lr.

Are you saying I slayed them for typing !LR?
They are saying you freeslayed him and mullin had the right to slay you. The T obviously didn't type !lr , and even if he was still for more then 30 secs as u said , you should of at least typed in all chat "Yo u there (T's name)" to see if he really was AFK or not. now if he was afk in cell's , then yes , u would of had a valid reason to slay him.

"Anything that is not in the MOTD is considered illegal unless an Admin says otherwise."

If you want to get technical Alpha, this is straight out of the motd rules pertaining to Jailbreak. Not Everything is set in stone for the motd rules, however things are implied and are cleared up by Administrators.

For instance, this is also straight out of the motd (Completely unrelated btw):

"LAST CT ONLY GOES INTO EFFECT WHEN FOUR CTS ARE ALIVE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE ROUND. When only one CT is alive they become the last CT. Last CT MUST kill all Ts, except for the last T. The last CT or Ts are not allowed to camp. Last CT must let the last T have LR unless the last T rebels (They will be slain next round, see LR) or is AFK. Last CT can open vents. If the T’s are locked in Cells, ISO, or any other location the last CT MUST let the T's out. Breaking any of these rules will result in a slay/teamban."

Now with that logic, because there is no clear explanation of the rule pertaining to Wardays, does the part I bolded mean you HAVE to let them LR? Does the Warday rule not clearly contradict this?

This is why we have Administrators and Division Managers/Leaders here to clarify rules. Just because there is an absence of an important part (In this case, the absence of clarification whether or not you may camp during an expanded Warday) does not make it illegal.

We (Or I if no one else agrees) deemed it as valid and implied because it just makes the most sense.

He is not saying he slayed Audible for typing or getting ready to type !lr.

He is saying he slayed him for camping. (For 30 seconds)

However. A Prisoner can camp during a freeday or warday after it has expanded. The only time a prisoner cannot camp is during Last CT.

You were probably mistaken with the rules. As a random kid made up the rule as a Prisoner cannot camp during freeday.

So sorry man, Mullin had the right to slay you. It was a freeslay.

I didn't slay him for being AFK nor anything related to !LR. I was thinking more under the rules of camping. :\

- - - Updated - - -

If Ts are allowed to camp freely after the Warday expands, that really should be mentioned in the MOTD.

Also from the MOTD: "The T must be actively moving to the Warday area."

Clearing this up here.

ALL RULES REGARDING ANYTHING STILL APPLY DURING ANY TYPE OF SPECIAL DAY

For example, Camping.

He was sitting in that spot not participating BEFORE WARDAY EXPANDED camping it. and did not move whatsoever for (count it boys) 30 seconds.

(Some exceptions.)

This does still have the 10 feet/15 seconds apply to it. (basically you need to be moving around the room every once in a while.)

Let me get this straight.

Alpha slayed the guy who was camping for 30 secs.

Next round MuLLin Told alpha why he slayed him?

Then Alpha told MuLLin he was camping for 30 secs in the kitchen (Not participating in warday area even tho it already expanded).

MuLLin then slayed Alpha for no apparent reason.

So pretty much MuLLin free slayed alpha.

So aren't CTs technically camping during a warday? If they're covering an entrance to the warday area?

And as for camping, isn't it only dis-allowed during last CT and to camp for LR? For example, if I'm in my cell and want to rebel I go crouch on the toilet and can be there for more than a few minutes some times waiting for people to leave the cell block.

So aren't CTs technically camping during a warday? If they're covering an entrance to the warday area?

And as for camping, isn't it only dis-allowed during last CT and to camp for LR? For example, if I'm in my cell and want to rebel I go crouch on the toilet and can be there for more than a few minutes some times waiting for people to leave the cell block.

+1 everyone has done this at least once, and never got slayed for it. but participation in war-day is mandatory no matter what, meaning you must be actively trying to hunt/kill the opposite team at all times, camping kitchen is not looking for the CT's. So in my book Alpha is correct. MuLLin free slayed him.