Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

My boy Salt's gone!

So it has come to my attention that my better half aka the one who GAVE US POPCORN DURING THE GREAT CHRONO THREAD has been banned for posting pictures of tumbleweed on our HUGE WarZ division. Although the hundreds of people have been enraged by this post, I believe that he should be unbanned.

Are we really gonna become so low as to remove our daily sodium outtake from our lives? What are we, Adele?

I speak to my brothers in my time of need. Unban the legend.

Here is all the proof we need:

Actually im pretty well educated IRL. I rarely ever cuss or fight with anyone. I take real life seriously.

Advanced Chem: 95

Virginia and US History: 99

Spanish 3: 107 (I do extra credit)

Advanced English: 99

Robotics: 100

AP Calc: 100

Check the steam group bitch 3 new members in 10 minutes and a fully populated server. Now get the fuck off my thread.

Annnnd, I'd post your address, but I'm not a bitch so I won't.

So I'll conclude this post with a +1 and a

[ATTACH]4552.vB[/ATTACH]

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

#unbanmyniggaSalt & #worththeban

05XbwwV.thumb.jpg.871255d8299f83214717eecc35a5f45e.jpg

VwqZPtQ.jpg.fbefdf19318f5c76537c18babf512026.jpg

tumbleweed.gif.cf41b285b8e948c0d29b4d3e458e75e6.gif

He was banned for a day.

I deleted one of his threads before hand for posting the tumbleweeds because the thread is for posting about joining. Im trying to get the division going and all of you who have no part in it constantly bash it. Your not paying money for it. Your not a member of it. So state what you think and then just stop.

Honestly. I dont care how small the division is. The server is full (30/30 players) and has been for a while now. I already have a player who has stated that he will be putting in 7 hours of playing on the server a day to record any hackers. Even though you cant give mod or admin powers to anyone on the server yet, we already have people who want to help out.

So when I, or any other person within the WarZ division posts, I expect you to not be an ass hole. If you are, I will delete the post. If you do it again you are getting banned for a day. Like Salt was.

Honestly Im sick of the bull shit. Its the internet, I get that. But just fuck off ok?

I don't think posting harmless pics of tumbleweeds is really harmful to get a 1 day ban because if it was harmful i wouldn't have called them harmless.

I once went drinking with a few tumbleweeds back in the home country and they were huge pussies, so I don't see how the one RPGS posted was any different. Their names back in my country were Borgen, Yorgen, Torgen and Jim. You just gotta watch out though, because when they get drunk, they tend to tumble alot. [ATTACH]4582.vB[/ATTACH]

In a serious note, a day ban over a small joke of a tumbleweed was unnecessary, but I mean, I do understand the offence of the tumbleweed. It signifies loneliness, sadness, despair, and at some times, erectile dysfunction. (I'd know alot about the last part) I just hope that your racism towards tumbleweeds stops soon, and if anyone named tumbleweed ever joins the high ranks of xG, that you welcome him/her (they have females too) with open arms or paws or whatever. My boy salt will I guess be unbanned soon, and I hope the high gods of justice rectify the mistake of putting our daily sodium input on a delay due to dusty trails.

/Request Close

trees-ba-dum-tss.jpg.f7ec5ea1ec6d536c305011e35b46d079.jpg

I don't think posting harmless pics of tumbleweeds is really harmful to get a 1 day ban because if it was harmful i wouldn't have called them harmless.

The point made was that people are constantly bashing a division when they dont need to. I deleted Salts post because im recruiting new members. Im trying to get the division going so it can actually be successful. I want xG to succeed.

After I deleted salts first post he posted back with more pictures. And then stated, "the truth hurts". So I banned him from the forums for a day.

And I will continue to do so. If new players look at the website and see people bashing the division, do you think they will want to join? No they wont.

Also, Highhthere took it a step forward and gave out my full name and where I live. And after she got banned (not by me) she says it was worth it.

And you know what? You, a ex co leader who I used to look up to, caused that to happen by creating a thread that was justified. Sure its not all your fault, but you played a part in it.