BillyMays

Christopher Dorner

In light of the recent manhunt for the man known as Chris Dorner, I believe I have discovered his true identity. Little did we know, he's been living among us all this time as another man.

And even though we've heard the reports of cabin fever today, they are all not true. You see, I've got this thing figured out, I have his true identity.

THE DAD FROM THAT'S SO RAVEN

attachment.php?attachmentid=4573&stc=1

Yup yup, I'll take my $1,000,000 reward thank you very much.

ps. I still hope he shows up at Psycho's house...and Aram's

1360715048928.jpg.cf727e35f2e7b5c083d88576dee328f3.jpg

Im sorry to inform you of this but this has nothing to do with the "Community" so this shouldnt be in

"General Chat" because this is "Arbitrary" from everything that xG has to do with.

P.S. you can get banned for a day because of this.

Im sorry to inform you of this but this has nothing to do with the "Community" so this shouldnt be in

"General Chat" because this is "Arbitrary" from everything that xG has to do with.

P.S. you can get banned for a day because of this.

fuck off already

Dorner confirmed dead, burned to death. I still can't believe that they set the vacation home on fire.

I'm predicting the future here

The family will make a claim about their house being burned down. The cops will say that Dorner started the fire and then the house wont be covered by their insurance.When does insurance cover anything anyways?