SinlyXD

Peace out girlscouts.

So this is my goodbye for all of you. I've just grown tired of all the shit thats been going down and I feel like it will only get worse from here.

@@diabeetus Enjoy all my credits, they're yours.

@@DarkWolf6052 I'll miss you, I remember the good old days with just us. <3

There's not really anyone left I care to say goodbye to. I hope things get better and that you guys grow. In all honesty, Silence needs to get his shit together. But until then, peace. Love you all.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

anyways goodluck mang hehehe

go chop your balls off and shove them in your mouth and then go kill yourself and play with take that dinosaur cock while being penetrated by them palm trees

[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD

Go shove that vibrator up your ass while your at it too, with that pineapple you were talking about you queer.

[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD [/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD[/MENTION] @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD @@SinlyXD

WHERES MY MENTION BITCH

YOLO

There's not really anyone left I care to say goodbye to.

I cried. Good luck in your future endeavors bb, i'll miss you mang! You seriously better visit every now and then, be it on TS3 or on Jailbreak or whatever.

I cried. Good luck in your future endeavors bb, i'll miss you mang! You seriously better visit every now and then, be it on TS3 or on Jailbreak or whatever.

BBY IM SO SORRY PLS FORGIVE ME. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING.

Bai Sinly, you were one of my BYSF (Best Yoloswag Friends). ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

BB DONT LET SATAN POSSESS YOU ANYMORE. ONLY LET JESUS DO IT.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No.