Audible_Savage

Permenantly remove Paid Mod and Paid Admin from JB

Remove Paid mod and admin?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Remove Paid mod and admin?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Opinion

If you've spent more than five minutes on the xG server, every time an individual gets Paid Mod they are usually caught constantly either not following the rules of mod/admin, or using their position as a way to be rude to other players. not only myself, but quite a few other xG members, and frequenting non xG members have become disgruntled over this situation. I request that Paid Mod and Paid admin be removed as options from xG's Css jailbreak server.

Two co-leaders did not like this idea, ignore the thread. :)

While some PM's/PA's might be bad at their jobs (PM's are really the only ones I've seen fuck up a lot, the only PA I've seen is Mike and he seems like a pretty good admin to me) however having the option to donate and get a glimpse at what having powers is like can bring in a lot of potential donations. Removing this option would only further hurt xG financially.

One of the main reasons we have Paid positions available is to scrap in extra cash as donations to the community. In exchange for a slightly substantial donation, the player is rewarded a position of power. However; with this position of power they are expected to be respectful and knowledgeable in what they do. Paid mods/admins are given far less leniency then your typical mods/admins, and because of this a lot of them lose their powers permanently with no chance of applying for it again.

If a paid mod or admin is abusing their rank through open disrespect or blatant rule breaking, I implore you to record a demo and provide it in a Report Abuse post or Member Protest post.

- Dat guy, Forest

If price is raised, i think the amount of buyers will decrease further.. Even if not much are buying, we're still getting the money to support the community. Just as forest has said, Just report those who aboose with concrete evidence.

I'm not sure how the process works. But I do believe maybe make them have some sort of rules test everynow and again and maybe be monitored if they can be. I see a lot of Paid Mods (not admins because Mike was the only one) who clearly don't know the rules and either freeslay or abuse in some way.

I'm not sure how the process works. But I do believe maybe make them have some sort of rules test everynow and again and maybe be monitored if they can be. I see a lot of Paid Mods (not admins because Mike was the only one) who clearly don't know the rules and either freeslay or abuse in some way.

We do make them test.

-1, not gonna get removed.

The majority of paid mods/admins arent bad, and i havent seen abe abuse once yet, i just call him bad for trololols, its helps the server, and it wont get removed as far as i see it.

To me I think that the Mod rank and Admin should be earned instead of just buying it. I know that buying it get money towards the clan but, selling mod and admin ranks. Many PMs and PAs use abuse their powers. While the non mods/admins are forced to watch this happen. Abe just spams and umutes himself for no reason. And has threatend to gag me for no reason for saying "#remove PMs and PAs". If this doesnt happen at least put an age limit. +1

I don't really want PM/PA removed (helps the community)But just want to put an age restriction on it (15- are not allowed to buy unless proven worthy)

Regardless of anything else, My opinion for the other reason for buying PM/PA is because you probably don't know the rules or others won't think your ready?

and i havent seen abe abuse once yet

Well, Some things i have witnessed (I know, no proof) But other admins have slayed & kicked abe multiple times for various reasons (one i remember, changing name to avoid orders), plus gagged for bypassing racism.

Paid mods/admins are given far less leniency then your typical mods/admins

^what i said above.

I don't really support the removal of PM/PA, But i support adding an age restriction on PM/PA

I know i'm pointing everything towards abraham lincoln, But he's an example of what i'm talking about. (:D)

swag.

Age restriction wouldnt do anything, if anything were added it would be maturity limit, but as long as they are helping the server, who cares? People claim PM/PAs abuse, yet have 0 proof to support it, and then complain about it on servers. And if anyone has proof, i havent seen anyone post it on forums yet.

And abe's racism and even though members etc. cant see it, almost all admins say racist stuff in admin chat, 'cept abe is a baddie and he uses it in normal chat(should prob stop that), people might not think so, but abe tries not to abuse, before he slays people etc. unless its obviously somthing wrong, he asks first. And everyone has every right to not respect abe or anyone else for being PM, but you dont have to announce it or be a dick unless they abuse.

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Egossi