Sliver

General is getting

Im sorry to inform you of this but this isn't a "General Post" it is arbitrary to the "Community Chat" this is just blankly random trying to say that the "General chat" is sticky.

P.S. You can get banned for a day for this.

I think you should start moving some of the stickies to different sections silence.. I'll let you handle it with your beloved forums.

Im sorry to inform you of this but this isn't a "General Post" it is arbitrary to the "Community Chat" this is just blankly random trying to say that the "General chat" is sticky.

P.S. You can get banned for a day for this.

How does this not pertain to the community? It's part of the "General" section, he's pointing out an issue he's noticed with the "General" section. He's giving a valid reason without a proper title which he really should have done. I don't think this is arbitrary to the "community chat" if it were i'd move it to fast lane by now. You know what he's pointing out and it's a valid reason. Please stop posting the same thing in the many threads you have posted before. We know you're trying to help us clean the forums, but by being being a Towlie on every thread or post isn't helping.

If you're going to be a smart ass, I'll ban you for a day.