Game

I want to join xG please ....... :(

Loyalty to Admin and Other player also respect each and other. Learning MOTD also on xG jailbreak CSS all the time. i am not ANNOYING and my VOICE IS NOT ANNOYING . Im stopped the HLDJ SPAM . Not really shy and have a mic and use it all the time when i need to Start playing xG back to 2012 June . Loyalty to xG.PLAY xG JAILBREAK ON counter strike source ALL THE TIME !!! please let me join xG

Thank you :D This is my 4th submission and waited for 4 weeks from my last submission

Game is one of the more mediocre players of xG Jailbreak. He has a positive attitude in most cases, but is also quick to temper which does show a lack of maturity. One of the fun guys, but needs to speak up god damit.

A: 8/10

- Very active member on our CS:S Jailbreak server, is almost always on earlier in the day.

M: 6/10

- As I mentioned above, has a short temper and sometimes spouts off about minimal things.

D: 0 for the time being. My vote will hopefully turn into a 1-Up if and when I see a more mature player.

Sidenote: You yourself cannot decide whether or not you're annoying, as it is what others think of you. The same goes for your voice, you can say that it isn't, but there are players who do not like to hear "younger voices" and find it irritable. I don't expect you to do anything about it because there is virtually nothing you can do, however if people are harassing you about it, the best thing to do is to keep the mic use to a minimum level and to Not cause an argument. If players begin to disrespect and discriminate toward you because of your voice, notify a mod or admin, don't begin disrespecting them back. Remember, anyone who keeps a calm attitude is obviously the bigger man.

- Dat guy, Forest

Ok tell me when was the last time i spam HLDJ ??? probably 2 weeks ago .... And What part of the rules i don't

understand ?? Change my name every submission ?? really ?? if i do does it matter anything ?? Does that mean i

Break any rules ?? and yes i did said i was 16 last time but hey i changed it ...And belive it or not my real

age is 14 and what do you want me to do say i'm 19 this time ?? I mean i'm not trying to be rude and all that what i want to point out is that you point out the things that does't really matter or does'nt happed.

I respect you and i deserve your respect..... (not trying to be rude or anything abah)

Thank you :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a lot Forest for pointing out the things i can change i'll try

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah John cuz got to much homework and cant play if you want to find me get on around 11pm or 12pm on xG Jail

Ill be on their at night :D

I would like to have you in xG, but there have been numerous times where you have complained and argued over dumb things. Yes, you have been getting better, but I don't believe you are quite there yet. And it seems like you have an issue with Abraham, and I don't want to be having arguments in game, this immature and promotes a bad image on the rest of us.

-1. Like Hidingmaster said, I really don't think you're ready for xG still. While yes, you have certainly improved a lot since your last applications, but you get waaay too angry over little stuff. Plus, your activity seems to have taken a hit in the last month or so. I also find you incredibly annoying.

M: 5/10 (argumentative, annoying)

A: 4/10 (really haven't seen you on a lot recently)

I'm going to give you an honest +1 because you've stopped spamming your HLDJ like you used to. I actually haven't seen you play anything recently with HLDJ. I think you deserve a chance at being in xG.

+1

M: 8/10

A: 8/10

Not very active often but Forest said sometime earlier in the day so i haven't seen him in the evening as in 5p.m. to 11 p.m. and i still haven't heard his HLDJ in prob weeks ( he probably sold it).Been a little mature since his last submission. He sometimes argues about the things he does. But I'm not sure about my decision.

Maturity:6/10

Ummmm Nyan!

A:6/10

Mehhh!!!

D:0

*Decision Face*