Sign in to follow this  
TheseWetNuts

These Wet Nuts

I really got those bots good! Good thing someone joined my local server and recorded me? I do what i want im a rebel without a cause, and that is something you all should know about me lol. If you want to ban me for

testing a programming project (for school) on my own server then cool,

if someone gets real footage let me know!

PS. The game was CS GO not CSS (like the description says)

Project? that involves cheating lol, cs:go or css it doesn't matter what division it is, if you're cheating its a perm from the clan. I never knew someone could actually join someone else local server over cs:go o_O

@@Duckii

Wasn't your Jr. caught using hacks or some kind of script on Scrim? I could be wrong, I don't remember correctly

-1 prove it's a school project lol. have your teacher call silence

Refer to this video for your need of wanting video proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mSkl3FtEfc

And refer to this Thread for the Ban Request: Ban request player: [xG] These Wet Nuts

The Ban Request was sent in by a player under the name of deathrow, and for reasons that were apparent, you were banned for obvious use of aimbotz. As everyone else said, if you can give us some solid proof that this was some School Project, maybe some leniency will be shown. Otherwise, bad haxor!

- Dat guy, Forest

yeah cheating against bots? lol that makes no sense i wasnt killing real players in a real game hahahaha

So you were playing a fake game? Counter-Counter-Strike?

I do what i want im a rebel without a cause

LOL I want to see what happens when you get out into the real world.

i personally don't see a problem with it if you didn't have tags on and it was your own server where other players CAN'T join. obviously the one who banned you could so that is a real problem. regardless i think saying it was for a school project put you in a deeper hole because you now have to prove that it was. if you told us that you were lieing it would make the consideration much easier to let you even back in our servers. hope you get unbanned sooner or later but for now i'm gonna have to -1 this.

I don't think you understand how bad this is. It's nothing to do with the fact that you were just killing Bots. The fact of the matter is, you're wearing the xG tag, and there is now a video on YouTube, blatantly showing the use of hacks. It gives xG a bad name when one of it's players is obviously using hacks, especially when there's recorded video proof.

Again, if you can provide proof or information that you were Legitimately testing out some sort of "School Project", then Maybe I'll consider a 1-Up for an unban. However; if you can't, I'm sticking with a -1.

Unless I see some legitimate proof that it was a school project (I better be talking to your teacher, through a school e-mail.) then you aren't getting unbanned. also, you can ask @@Bigga who took a class, and his school project (his final) was to create a flash game (like on kongregate etc.) not to code an aimbot for a FPS game.

#Closed