Game

AN AWESOME LR IDEA !!!

So i just had this idea for !lr for css. So what you do is get the throwing knives plugin . Then the !lr will be call throwing knives fight . so what you do is throw knives at the CT (or T) and try to kill each other !

Just an Idea for LR and if you guys can help and comment how you think about this idea. Thank You :D

Game:Gamerx

Sounds like dodgeball.

But with a twist! It's far more lethal! I mean come on, it definitely feels more exhilarating if you throw a knife at that prison guard suppressing you instead of a smoke nade. Although I will say that if this Is implemented, swap it out with Dodgeball

But with a twist! It's far more lethal! I mean come on, it definitely feels more exhilarating if you throw a knife at that prison guard suppressing you instead of a smoke nade.

I'm convinced. +1

+1 I've also played on a server with this plugin kinda thing. It's a very nice addon to lr, since we only have like 5 lr's to choose from -.- As for dodgeball, it should be changed to a red ball. @autumn

+1 sounds fun. Also now that i think about it, it sounds like a good thing to add to the hub for rebels. Maybe something like you get 3 knifes for 100 credits or something like that

I've also played on a server with this plugin kinda thing. It's a very nice addon to lr, since we only have like 5 lr's to choose from -.- As for dodgeball, it should be changed to a red ball. @autumn

Yes, and why don't we add puppies as well!

-Moved to CS:S Discussion

I think this would be a fun idea, we definitely need more LR options, and if this can be added, would be fun. Start at normal HP, and maybe not have the knives be OP; do like, what, a certain amount of damage each hit?

the knives servers ive played on do about 35 dmg a hit, but you only get 3 so if you miss one its not enough to kill someone. I dont know how well this would go over as an LR command, since the knives travel fast it could beeasy for the T to hit another CT (which i think cancels the LR)

the knives servers ive played on do about 35 dmg a hit, but you only get 3 so if you miss one its not enough to kill someone. I dont know how well this would go over as an LR command, since the knives travel fast it could beeasy for the T to hit another CT (which i think cancels the LR)

That's why they need to not interfere with the LR.

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    MrAwesome104 Brian