zackryz

Backpack Game colors

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_97.jpg.055df8765a6efc667d12a634641d15dd.jpg

Given the choices of Red, Blue or Black. Choosing Black resulted in the #1 terrorist is dieing. they were told their backpack was in fact blue. and that terrorist 3 was the black one.

originally when the game was played prior, you had the 2 choices: red or blue. and in that game with those same choices, terrorist 2 & 3 were both classified as red where terrorist 2 with the blue variant instead of red, was classified as blue. so what would make this model update change what was previously classified as red to black now without asking your DMs and D or coming to a complete consensus with all staff on at the time? my thoughts: (new) backpack is blue. the others are the same as they have been. both red.

Also, why add a new color? Unless we talk about that decision as a community of staff. amirite? @@zackryz @@DarkNova @Dontbleedpls

No reason to add new colors, let it stay red and blue. My thoughts on the new backpack is that it is blue. Let it remain blue as were it to change to black, I know players would have problems in the future and having unnecessary freekills/ bans occurring.

Since we all agree its blue, can I get cut unbanned please, and a public apology by both Line and Cookie. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

The backpack looks blue to me. With just red and blue it keeps the game simple and the same as before.

Thanks for speaking up last night when they CTBan'd me, the only CT that was wardening...

Using Photo editing software by checking the colors at diferent points on the pack the colors range from #29362b to #1d1a10

This means the colors ranged from a green to an almost orange color.... granted these colors were then made very much darker and less colorful by decreasing the Balance and Satuation.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4631[/ATTACH]