Coodie

Backpack game

[ATTACH]4628.vB[/ATTACH]

OK so I'm running the backpack game. In that image are the only 3 backpacks colors I saw. So I said you are either Blue, Black, or Red. The way I have it labeled was the way I was calling it, because that new backpack looks blue to me. There were multiple people in the server that agreed with me that it was blue. Line and Cookie said it wasn't. I killed line because he said Black, and his was that new blue one. And because I argued the point with Cookie and Line I was CT banned for a week....

For the only backpacks that were in the game at the time, that one looked and still looks very blue to me. Going forward I'll be happy to call it green, but it was brand new and I (and others) thought it was blue.

I would like a CTUNBAN please! =)

<3

- - - Updated - - -

And also, being CT banned for a week because I was arguing that it looked blue to me, and still does look blue to me on my computer, is a little extreme I think. I wasn't trying to TARP or anything. The damn bag looks blue to me!

backpack.thumb.png.1204b578cb32535fa7d24295f98ab2b5.png

Because the usual 2 backpack colours are red and blue, i would believe that the new backpack colour in the game of 3 choices red blue and black would be black. He was also only ct banned for a day

edit - its green and not blue anyways

Because the usual 2 backpack colours are red and blue, i would believe that the new backpack colour in the game of 3 choices red blue and black would be black. He was also only ct banned for a day

edit - its green and not blue anyways

Im confused... you say the three colors are Red, Blue and Black... but then you say it is green not blue?

In my expert photography opinion, that backpack is GREEN.... will post proof of this in a moment....

Did he freekill a bunch of people or just line? if so that should only be a slay not a day ban...

Also, my useless opinion: Mods/Admins should never use powers against another Mod/Admin.... It looks bad, it can start "admin wars", and it's just downright stupid... There's a reason there's admin chat.

Proof:

Using Photo editing software by checking the colors at diferent points on the pack the colors range from #29362b to #1d1a10

This means the colors ranged from a green to an almost orange color.... granted these colors were then made very much darker and less colorful by decreasing the Balance and Satuation.

[ATTACH]4631.vB[/ATTACH]

green.thumb.jpg.bcf6acc50a2de3842d1d154876aea5a5.jpg

Once we reach a final decision on its color, if its blue you'll be unbanned, if its green you won't.

also its a day not a week

Real quick, even if it was the wrong color, which I still don't agree with, I should NOT have been CT banned for freekilling. I did not free kill 3 people, just Line.

3 freekills 1 day CT ban

I should not be CT banned...

- - - Updated - - -

Once we reach a final decision on its color, if its blue you'll be unbanned, if its green you won't.

also its a day not a week

3 Division leaders all said blue, what more final decision is needed??

This thread is arguing about people trying to decide if its blue or green.

Yay colors!

You wish you could be as colorblind as me

Anyways, I still dont have access to unbans to unban you. Unless the decision of the color is changed when I get home, ill unban you using the admin menu. If someone else beats me to the unban, please close this thread

I beat you.

Also @@Matsi photo editing software is not the best at determining a color versus the naked eye to those not color blind, as the technique used in this particular backpack is a mix between a cross-hatch and a fade, and when you used the "grabber" tool, it is only taking the color of that specific pixel. and imo to the naked eye, blue would be the more predominant color as it is the vast majority of it, the only reason that you are getting green is because while blue is more dominant green is a stronger color in a fade because it is brighter. that is why you get the darkened green as depicted in your image. the only definitive green on the backpack is the stitching/zippers which is not the majority of it. staying with blue.

overall staying with Redx2 and Bluex1

Unbanned, don't be newbs and discuss. amirite?

#Closed