speedlimit56kb

Final Decision.

Well guys , my time has come , im not gonna lie , i've thought about leaving many times due to the condition's on xG. I've been around for quite a long time , im probly one of them old fuck's who gamed it up on xG servers since it started D:, I'm gonna miss being admin and having to teach the new mod's how be a good staff member D:.I've made lot's of friends on xG and met really good people , i've always enjoyed playing on xG servers and gaming it up with friends the most ! xG isn't the same as most of us know , i miss the good old day's when xG was the best in my opinion , but it's gone down hill big time in my opinion. Alot of good people have made the same decision i am making , i don't blame them one bit. Perhaps one day i'll come back if everything changes witch i dought will occur.I'll still stick around on xG servers and game it up with my ladies !! ;). so yeaa...This is where i jump off and go my seperate way with the other's. <3 u all!!.

This is just ridiculous, well best of luck to ya mate, great playing with ya. Basically the whole xG staff is gone (we got replacements but still). Isn't gonna be good for xG

-1 this bull shit. somebody close this thread already. this is to stupid to be true. nice try speed. but you won't troll me! *obvious denial, somebody help me*