HighSociety

Buh-Bai xG

It's that time. I've been here for quite awhile now, and I've loved the time that I've spent here. Recent events have made me inactive, and there's no reason for me to stick around. I don't have enough time at the moment to be a co-leader of anything, and I just want to play around on different servers and chill with different clans. This is not a bandwagon thing, and I don't want anyone to follow me. I'm also not going to name who I'll miss, because this post would take up the entire page. I'll still play on the servers, and I'll be on the forums every once in awhile. xG will still thrive without me.

On a separate note.. @@Chrono is a homo.

ALSO: Comic Sans because fuckyou.

Better keep in touch! I'll always appreciate everything you've done for me and the community. You were a great co-leader! Like a bro to me. Farewell

@@HighSociety

wait what nononononnonononononononononononononononononononono fuck fuck FUCK FUCK FUCK FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-T Too many older members leaving, i didn't talk to u much, but you were still a cool person, One of the best admins as far as i could see,Hope you find some clans/servers that you enjoy.