xGShadowSpy

No camping in a cell as a rebel

Yes, i know this isn't a rule, but A ton of people camp in cells for the WHOOOOOLLEEEEEEEEEEEE round and it just delays it and gets dead people and alive people annoyed, So there should be a rule that after like 6:00 or 6:30 or so you can't camp your cells, It's just a suggestion, and they obviously can't do it for lr even if its last CT before then,But i'd liek to see what other JailBreak Players think on this.

that defeats the purpose of rebelling.
So you're staying in your cell for a whole two minutes before CT's eventually leave? Lol most rounds CT's are somewhere else within a minute at most. Plus, you could just cell-hop to a cell with a teleporter/vent, or just run off when CT's aren't looking. Lots of other ways to rebel bruh. +1, I think this will help to cut down on people that are just out there trying to delay the round.

EDIT:

This is currently being discussed with the higher-ups. What has come up is an implementation to the motd rules where Camping will not result in a slay (under certain circumstance) unless the Campers are delaying the round any further then it should be. IE. Camping when a T has already been deemed LR as the reward, etc
Once again, this is what Shadow seems to be getting at. While I don't agree with something like he originally said, I certainly agree with something like this. I don't get the whole "rebelling is impossible" argument, as 99% of the time I rebel, it's not by just staying in my cell and waiting, it's by running off when CT's aren't looking, and the majority of rebelling I see is something along those lines as well.

-1 CT's should learn to cell check

This. Every time I find a T just camping cells the CTs are to blame. Don't blame the Ts for CTs being lazy/dumb.

This is currently being discussed with the higher-ups. What has come up is an implementation to the motd rules where Camping will not result in a slay (under certain circumstance) unless the Campers are delaying the round any further then it should be. IE. Camping when a T has already been deemed LR as the reward, etc.

There are maps where there are no teleport cells, or vent cells that lead straight to armory. Rebelling wouldn't be fun, and probably close to impossible with this rule. As others have stated, just do a cell check at the beginning of the round... I don't see how this is even up for discussion.

-1 Ct's should really learn to cell check like everyone said, Besides Even if they're somewhere else some Ct's go on Rebel hunt. I see no reason to slay someone camping in cell, how are they delaying the round? i mean like there is still warden and those who hasn't rebel yet. Get 1 to blood hound or go check the cells.

It's actually under current discussion. A rule stating a Prisoner cannot delay a round by camping a cell when there are about two prisoners left.

Under discussion.