Sign in to follow this  
LostCause

Its that time of the year

Well i cant believe im actually doing this but well here it goes. I think its about time i leave xG i have been in the clan for over a year now and i can say it really has been a great ride. I have so many memories from people who have left and people still in the clan. Mostly from the xG Minigames server which is for people with swag and i love that server its how i found xG and how i started my journey. So over the past year i have became a member and made some friends lost some friends, and made more friends and lost more friends. So many friends of mine have left and i miss them. But im getting older and well dont really think i have the time to be on the servers and sometimes i just dont even feel like playing on them at all. All i can say is that i will miss a lot of you and it has been on hell of a ride.

I will mostly miss forest he was like my bffffffl and we were so swag

I will also miss a lot of you more who i just dont feel like naming but well good bye D;

IM Just kidding i would never leave to soon i have so much more to look forward to in the future and i love all of you and i wont leave you now. This has been a troll post and i will not miss any of you because im not leaving. So Hello! Once again im not leaving dont think so i love you all and want to make babies with each and every one of you. Except serbian and chrono They are really smelly. :D

IM Just kidding i would never leave to soon i have so much more to look forward to in the future and i love all of you and i wont leave you now. This has been a troll post and i will not miss any of you because im not leaving. So Hello! Once again im not leaving dont think so i love you all and want to make babies with each and every one of you. Except serbian and chrono They are really smelly. :D

Duck you.