IUDesigns

Set Of Skins

I did create a thread about the donator skin, which included all the others, but here is a Compressed overview of that thread. I added textures to regular terrorist skins to give it a more realistic look, instead of the flat 2d skins. This set of skins, if added, probably won't make much of a difference in bringing in new people. HOWEVER, it will put a stamp to xG, as everything is labeled.

NOTE: The reason for these skins, WAS NOT to change them all, just to add a little detail and text to each.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_03_3.thumb.png.3ec8380177823e9d08c14c1bfbd3452b.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_03_4.thumb.png.bd4ef5997d3da184f398e1afede4dec3.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_03_5.thumb.png.a160c2e8d1aa782186b0222cfbeec077.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_03_6.thumb.png.7c8dd0ba4eac59eb9afe82320ee1c270.png

Spent LOTS of time correcting these, trying to make them as perfect as possible.

@autumn hopefully these fit your standards -.-

+1 idk what to say cuz i posted as soon as autumn did D; they look awesoem tho even though you pretty much beat me to it :P

THAT'S MA BOI BLUE! In all seriousness though, these skins are pretty god dang awesome. I almost want to donate for them.

look good

props to IUdesign

could use a man like u in csgo div

If Cs:GO and Cs:s skins are similar, I'll definetly look into making ones for that division aswell!

and @@Echo Im sorry :/ I know you can make some kickass skins though.

I do like this. Though currently, the design of the current Div Leader model [Grey Admin Suit(T) and Inspector(CT)] I like a bit more.

+1 though, I wouldn't mind keeping the current Div skin, just changing it a little to say xG.

What about the CT Skins? Are they gonna be the same?

Yes, they will remain same because there is nothing wrong with them.

Note guys, to completely change a skin we need 3D modeling.

@Echo Im sorry :/ I know you can make some kickass skins though.

when I have a break from school I'll learn how to do 3D modeling cuz i already know how to work 3D programs just not modeling but school is too busy plus I actually have to learn stuff in college

My next goal is to make new guard skins based on the gun classes

-Medic

-Sniper

-Swat

-Forgot last one

Also, what would be a breakthrough for our Jailbreak is to add perks to these seperate classes.

-Medic can heal guards only like 40 hp with a shot or something

-Sniper would get extra damage maybe? Or Exploding bullets.

-Swat gets extra Armor (instead of 100, it would be like 150)

-

This obviously needs to be thought over, but if completed it could put xG on top, and breakthrough of jailbreak inventions.

But once again, I'm not sure how to give the 4 seperate guards different skins, because theres only 1 folder with it. The other guard folders are just their different faces, so the 1 folder with it gives all of them the same skin.