IUDesigns

Set Of Skins

Well what really sucks is, whoever constructed the guard skins, constructed them really bad. Therefore it's hard to change anything on those skins, so for now I can't do shit on it. I'll try to just make one version with rolled up sleeves, but Idk if that is possible.

How will the skins affect !color (they look awesome by the way). I herd u could only color yourself if you had the default ct/t skin. Also mabey add the 'Xenogamers' logo to the orange prisoner skin?

I thought those classes already had perks? Last I checked the Swat class gets lower gravity, the Medic class gives the ability to heal allies, Sniper class.. Well, gives you an o/p rifle and Support.. I have no freakin' idea.

I thought those classes already had perks? Last I checked the Swat class gets lower gravity, the Medic class gives the ability to heal allies, Sniper class.. Well, gives you an o/p rifle and Support.. I have no freakin' idea.

ohhh.. thats why some of Ct had law gravity for some reason. I was always curious about low grav.. Until now, I thought only medic had perks. :P oh well.

I will be posting new versions of Admin/Mod CT Skins and DIV/DM CT skins, i changed vest to something none camo.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_03_23.thumb.png.e7596d8bffea8a1c97bc97da06e44d6b.png

New and improved. This is last version

blockquote>

My guess is a transfer problem from the old forums to the new one, if the image wasn't locally retrieved it might not register unless they repost it

I will be posting new versions of Admin/Mod CT Skins and DIV/DM CT skins, i changed vest to something none camo.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_03_23.thumb.png.504dae730c77454e5a3470f618f0d1ee.png

New and improved. This is last version

Repost this image. I want to see it.