Xeno Gamers - Stats

Past Month's:

[ATTACH]4713.vB[/ATTACH]

Heres a example of how xeno gamers is being "horrible" at these moments:

[ATTACH]4714.vB[/ATTACH]

HellsGamers

[ATTACH]4715.vB[/ATTACH]

XenoGamers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Discuss. @silence???

aaaaaaa.png.93132d2a9d06312c442461203fc4c9d5.png

server_rank_php.png.51f1245f08414c6487d38c7da9d7e16b.png

xenogamersrank_pnp.png.f63ffbbddc3d5d92de703e85dd62bc91.png

xG won't catch HG. You did a year or so ago, but the gap is too large now. HLStats has us ranked something in the mid 200's for all CSS servers while HG is #11 overall i believe (#1 in jailbreak while we might be ~#6)

We need programmers :| The big projects we wanna do are simply too expensive.

The only thing going for us is the community, since we aren't nearly as big as they are yet our forums and teamspeak are just as active.

we have too much servers that are not used/active for css. only active servers are 3 out of 10 servers. we need to change those unactive servers(such as Chrismas sercer, death run) to be more attractive for normal cs:s players

we need to change those unactive servers(such as Chrismas sercer, death run) to be more attractive for normal cs:s players

We've done that hundreds of times, doesn't work. We need dedicated players to go on those servers. If you aren't willing to put the time into it, it won't get populated. You can't simply just change it, if that was the case, then why aren't all unique servers populated?

Maybe we should put word out there (Allied mod/Fps Banana) That we need Programmers at cheap prices. They'll post on the forums and thats how we get people.

I've never really looked into the programming side of CSS or any steam games but I would be down to do some research and see what I could learn and help out with

What about the possibility of a temporary sort of Time-table? It could possibly boost the activity on our extra servers. What I mean is, from a certain point in time to another, a server is "active" for a couple of hour(s), and then during the next couple of hour(s) another server is active. It would look something like this for example:

Counter Strike: Source

- (10:00 ~ 11:00) xG RPG Surf

- (12:00 ~ 1:00) xG Awp/Scout

- (1:00 ~ 2:00) xG Mini Games

- (2:00 ~ 3:00) xG Death Run

- Etc

This would allow a sizeable portion of our players to try out our new servers with a bunch of members, and it may even result in that server being slightly more popular then before (This time-table will only be there as a sort of test run, and will not be permanent). I mean, what do we got to lose?

If something like this Does happen (Should be on a Friday/Saturday/Sunday) we will need the full co-operation of our current CS:S staff members as well as active players to make this work. Any thoughts?

- Dat guy, Forest