Eden

League of Legends Tourny

So I just came up with this a little while ago. So I hear that more people play LoL in xG now and we can put their skills to the test. I am think of a 5v5 Premade, the members of your team must be registered to the xG forums. A maximum of 5 - 15 teams will be allowed in this tournoment. Any levels will be accpeted. The game mode will be

Please post your team below using the following format:

Team Name:

Team roster (League Names):

Thanks, Eden

P.S Post any comments down below

We have tried this and it doesnt work unfourtantly because there is no prize :p lol

This.

Also, what we've been doing lately is a bunch of ARAMs for fun, they're a lot quicker and easier (more fun in my opinion too) so just add some of us and see whats goin on

We've tried a LoL tourney twice now, and both times people have decided not to show up on their times, because they are busy elsewhere even though they were given dates ahead of time.

I tried to get a prize in there the second time around, but since the prize was RP money don't come free. they couldn't even pay $5 per team.... ($1 per player) to get 100% returned to the 1st and 2nd place teams...

I wa either gunna buy some 10 rp cards or get a co-leader to spawn credits in the division your in or something. Depends if they are up for it. I will only buy the cards if we have the teams.