Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

What would you do with your life?

If money weren't a problem, then everyone would be equal and there would be no hierarchy. Might as well say "What would you do with your life if you were communist"

Well if it works, I don't see anything wrong with it. People always have some kind of negative association with communism, but if it works - it's just what its meant to be: Utopia. A perfect society where no one dies of hunger or doesn't get the right health treatment because of who you were born to.

Now, it hasn't been implemented in the exact right ways through history so it hasn't always worked out. But, my entire family who for the last couple generations lived entirely in communist Russia (me being the first in the U.S.), you will never hear them or anyone in Russian society complaining about how bad it was. You will hear memories about how people took pride in what they liked to work as and how people were never living on the streets. I.E. a world where money is not a problem.

Well if it works, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't see a problem with it. It's just that it will never happen to it's full potential. No matter how hard you try, the common man is always striving to be better then the other, which is nearly the opposite of communism.

Everyone says we would do good things. (Charity, research funds, etc.)

But look how bad humans are. If we ever get to that point we would not spend it on our morals today. Our ethics wouldn't matter. We would heave for money and money would overcome us. So we wouldn't spend it. Because we would turn greedy. You would spend $1000 to charity when your have millions, and think of yourself as a great guy.

Nice Comment, Gkoo, and i believe that would happen.

I would travel the world, man! Angel Falls, Venice, Fiji, Eiffel Tower, Great Barrier Reef, Skydive over Miami at dusk. All those good places.

if i had no money troubles i would probably first donate lots of it to many cancer, aids and other major disease foundations to help finally fucking see some sort of cure or vaccine. I would then give lots and lots of money to Nicholas Cage so that he can stop making movies. then probably buy the most powerful gaming PC so i can run crysis 3 1000x times just for the hell of it. then purchase my house i grew up in because fuck i miss it. then purchase a house for my parents and all that stuff. with the infinite supply of money you have, no matter what how much you donate, people will always view you as greedy sonovabitch. its a very heavy question despite being a very simple one.