STEAM_0:1:44638176

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I try to be active, i've learned the motd and try to not break any rules, I respect people and staff, i'm not annoying, I dont have a mic, but i'm going to buy one sometime, If you never see me thats probably because you dont play Jailbreak or Minigames much. But also, I've been active now the only reason I haven't been active is because my computer has had to be fixed because it couldn't run CS:S or any other game. Please accept me, i'f im not accepted i'll try again some other time.

0 for now, I might have seen you with [xG] tags a while back but im not 100%. I've only seen you the past week maybe a little more, never heard you warden so I'm not sure if you know motd/rules but I never see you disrespect staff,

6/10 A

6/10 M

As for wearing [xG] tags a while back, that is true, I remember you wearing [xG] a week or two ago, but I can't exactly remember how long ago it was. Proof: ai49.tinypic.com_2hpt0yc.thumb.jpg.81761ff8cb9e180601000e6f0f42d825.jpg

However, you do seem to be pretty active on the Jailbreak server, and you've logged in a pretty good amount of time. I've never seen you cause any problems, but kind of like Leotekk said, I really haven't encountered you enough to make a decision on which way to vouch. I'll gladly change my vote to a +1 once I see you more, but for now it's staying a 0.

A: 7.5/10

M: 7/10

I think there used to be someone named "ThatAwesomeDude" might be same person, and with xG tags, dunno, but I don't recall seeing u on servers much, and I haven't heard u talk, but not many 38 year olds really play on the servers as far as i know (maybe smoker dunno actual age of him but that was awhile back)

Going to have to #Deny this application as there are not enough Vouches given to meet our required amount (10). This application has also exceeded the amount of time given for a Member Application, and as such I am #Closing this thread. You may re-apply for membership in two weeks mate!

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods